how much money would you offar for my dog?

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
I figure she needs to money for spelling lessons - offar? :lol-sign:
My comment is in bad taste, but then so is this thread.

Sorry, I'm tired :)

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
ZOMG!!!

I would pay like $10000000000000000000000000 x 17 for him!!!

Just kidding. I wouldn't offer anything for him, since westies aren't my type of breed. In a shelter, his adoption fee could be anywhere from $30-250, depending on the rescue organization.

Why do you want to know how much someone would give you for your dog? Dogs don't really have a "value." You really can't put a value on a life. They are worth whatever you're willing to pay for them.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
She is little. Like under the chazhound age little from her last thread on training dogs, and it's showing daily..

Charliesmommy

I run with scissors
She is little. Like under the chazhound age little from her last thread on training dogs, and it's showing daily..
This is the same girl who posted the thread about how an 11 year old could get started in dog training, so I'm guessing she is 11, and I'm pretty sure you're supposed to be 12 to be a member here.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Think every v bulletin board I've signed up on you had to check off you were over 13. And I know a few people aren't but usually they blend in and you wouldn't notice or care..

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
I think if we look at it from a kid's point of view, the OP was just looking for use to fawn over her doggie and tell her how gorgeous/cute he/she is and therefore we would pay big bucks for the dog, which I wouldn't, since *Yorkies don't entice me at all.

For Sale: Slightly used Collie. Requires own private entrance and room, 50 inch TV tuned to AP, ducks that squeak, premium food and raw meaty bones. Prefers to be worshipped by you. Can sulk and moan and groan if this does not happen. Comes with two free coat blowings a year from which you are free to knit a sweater.

Edit: *Make that Westie. Dayam ankle biters all look alike!
.....ducking and running!

Last edited:

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Errrm, why would you want to even THINK about selling your dog? :eek:

I can't imagine thinking about that...:( It's just sick, twisted, and...wrong!

I think if we look at it from a kid's point of view, the OP was just looking for use to fawn over her doggie and tell her how gorgeous/cute he/she is and therefore we would pay big bucks for the dog, which I wouldn't, since Yorkies don't entice me at all.

For Sale: Slightly used Collie. Requires own private entrance and room, 50 inch TV tuned to AP, ducks that squeak, premium food and raw meaty bones. Prefers to be worshipped by you. Can sulk and moan and groan if this does not happen. Comes with two free coat blowings a year from which you are free to knit a sweater.
I really want her , but I'll only give you 50 bucks cause I have to but a bigger tv set.

Charliesmommy

I run with scissors
I think if we look at it from a kid's point of view, the OP was just looking for use to fawn over her doggie and tell her how gorgeous/cute he/she is and therefore we would pay big bucks for the dog, which I wouldn't, since Yorkies don't entice me at all.

Ummmm....that's not a yorkie

Anyway, sounds like you might just have the dog I'm looking for. I'm willing to pay 5 million dollars, as long as she is not a slut or a squirrel chaser.

Members online

No members online now.