Hiccup and Didgeridoo Edition

So, Hiccup is turing into a ridiculously pretty dog. Emphases on the ridiculous.

HIccup by Lindsey, on Flickr

Didgie is just as evil and pretty as always

Didgeridoo by Lindsey, on Flickr

Hiccup by Lindsey, on Flickr

Hiccup by Lindsey, on Flickr

He's turned into a tugging fool, punctured his pup discs! New bigger ones are coming tomorrow

Crazy foot rebound

Didgie by Lindsey, on Flickr

My girl

Didgie by Lindsey, on Flickr

*more*

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
I think Didgie is genuinely one of the most beautiful dogs I've ever seen. Just gonna put that out there. Put Didge in a copy machine and give me one of the copies, please.

Hiccup is incredibly adorable/beautiful?? I never even considered it before, but I also need a powderpuff now.

Locke

Yessssss! I've been waiting for new Hiccup pictures and oh my god, he's amazing. What a perfect little dude. It's so nice seeing a Crested doing dog stuff and not just looking pretty or sleeping hahah

Are you grooming him yourself? He looks great. I love his structure too.

xpaeanx

Can I just say with all honesty..... I love ALL of your dogs. More so now that I have actually met them. They are all awesome.

Picklepaige

Can I just say with all honesty..... I love ALL of your dogs. More so now that I have actually met them. They are all awesome.
This!

You know how much I adore the koolies, and Hiccup and Fergus are the best pony/derp dog ever. Hiccup is getting so cool looking, and he looks like just a plain fun dog.

Didgie is Didgie and perfect.

I love Didgies faces.... and I LOVE Hiccup. He just looks so awesome and hilarious!
Allll the Didgie faces! She can be so hard to get pictures of because she always looks ridiculous

I think Didgie is genuinely one of the most beautiful dogs I've ever seen. Just gonna put that out there. Put Didge in a copy machine and give me one of the copies, please.

Hiccup is incredibly adorable/beautiful?? I never even considered it before, but I also need a powderpuff now.
It's so funny with Didgie, she was such a fat, rolly polly, goofy puppy who went through some of the craziest growth phases that sometimes I look at her now and go "Wow, how did you get here?"

But seriously, thank you! I tend to think of her as cute, and spunky but it's really nice to hear people think she's beautiful. She's just a really fun dog though, I love her.

Yessssss! I've been waiting for new Hiccup pictures and oh my god, he's amazing. What a perfect little dude. It's so nice seeing a Crested doing dog stuff and not just looking pretty or sleeping hahah

Are you grooming him yourself? He looks great. I love his structure too.
He's seriously fun!! He's getting better about people, he still isn't fond of new people and doesn't really care to go see them which seems a bit out of character for the breed but it's not a big deal to me. But he's fine with them being around.

He's SO environmentally sound though. I got the balance ball out to work with him and he was just like "WEEEE!!!!!". He keeps going up and down the slide and playground equipment at work, jumps on everything and it's wonderful.

Also, seriously. So much drive for a fluff ball! Tugs like crazy now that his baby teeth are out.

And no, not grooming him myself except for some ear and face shaving at times. His breeder and her friend have done the pony cut each time and my boss/groomer has done his face and feet a couple times.

Awww, thanks so much!! I kinda like them too. Even if they don't understand what Quinn does and that chase is the best game in the world.

Hiccup is the cutest thing ever! He looks like he should be in an 80's hair band.
Totally his nickname around the house, 80s Hair Band. He actually has started responding to "Hairband!"

xpaeanx

Eh, Quinn decided to be kind of an inappropriate jerk. Not sure why he decided that he needed to act that way towards your dogs pretty much exclusively. :eek:

Love Didgie! She's so pretty.

And Hiccup looks like he's maturing nicely. He seems like such a fun little dude.

Members online