Hello from Canada!

SuzieQzie

I am a fresh new Dog Mom.

My sweet girl Octavia is an 11 week Boston Terrier. She is super small at 4.8lbs and, a total pleasure. We picked her up Friday night and, Saturday and Sunday she went the entire night in her crate and, had a big pee on the puppy pad as soon as we woke up and took her downstairs. She has peed out a few times but, we decided it was just too cold so, we are doing a pad at the door till it warm up a bit. She would just whimper when we took her out and put her down so, we decided we didn't want our pee training to be a bad experience for her.

I'm here to soak in information and, connect with other doggy parents!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
I am a fresh new Dog Mom.

My sweet girl Octavia is an 11 week Boston Terrier. She is super small at 4.8lbs and, a total pleasure. We picked her up Friday night and, Saturday and Sunday she went the entire night in her crate and, had a big pee on the puppy pad as soon as we woke up and took her downstairs. She has peed out a few times but, we decided it was just too cold so, we are doing a pad at the door till it warm up a bit. She would just whimper when we took her out and put her down so, we decided we didn't want our pee training to be a bad experience for her.

I'm here to soak in information and, connect with other doggy parents!

Welcome to the site!

Members online

No members online now.