Hello everyone

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to Chazhound! I met my first Swissy over the Summer and have to say I fell in love immediately, they are beautiful dogs. I'd love to see pics of your gang. I hope you stick around and enjoy the forum :D

Chewbecca

feel the magic
I'm not telling anyone about this place. FYI the other site is not gone, they just moved & didn't give us their new address.
They didn't tell us the link to the new site???
What a bunch of jerkfaces!

There are still a few that I'd like to get over here.

Who is this St. Louis person you all speak of?

I was wondering that too. I can't think of who we all despise that is from St Louis. Indiana? Sure, but not St. Louis.

And speaking of which, "Indiana" is a member here. Or at least he lurks. I don't care. I don't like him and I don't care that he knows. ;)

Chewbecca

feel the magic
One of the only people that was souring my time on the other board is from somewhere in Georgia where pit bulls are the devil's tool and used to kill off all God's creatures.

Oh and a few of HIS supporters as well.

Xerxes

Mr Poopy
I was wondering that too. I can't think of who we all despise that is from St Louis. Indiana? Sure, but not St. Louis.

And speaking of which, "Indiana" is a member here. Or at least he lurks. I don't care. I don't like him and I don't care that he knows. ;)
He's not posting...at least not since we've been here. Which is a wonderful thing.;)

One of the only people that was souring my time on the other board is from somewhere in Georgia where pit bulls are the devil's tool and used to kill off all God's creatures.

Oh and a few of HIS supporters as well.
I don't think he has all that many supporters and I can't believe you didn't tear him a new anus. He certainly desesrved it.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
I don't think he has all that many supporters and I can't believe you didn't tear him a new anus. He certainly desesrved it.

I did a couple times, but all the factual stuff had already been posted and pointed out long before I ever entered any thread.
And the one where I was the first reply, yeah, I was sick of his crap by then.

Believe me, I wanted to hurl insults at him, and did a couple times in ways that pointed out his own idiocy, but honestly, it was a no win battle with him because it just never went anywhere.

gradyupmybutt

Gone to the dawgs
They didn't tell us the link to the new site???
What a bunch of jerkfaces!

There are still a few that I'd like to get over here.

Yup! Howz that for treating people who have been there for years? People who have been loyal? It's the people who make the forum, not advertisers.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Yup! Howz that for treating people who have been there for years? People who have been loyal? It's the people who make the forum, not advertisers.
Did anybody even know that they were changing the boards or taking them down???

And are they back up somewhere else???
If I find out they are back up somewhere else and they haven't informed us, I'll NEVER go back.
If I find out they knew that the boards were going down and never bothered to tell the rest of us, I'm NEVER going back.

Even if I do go back it'll only be to try to get the others that I like to come here.

Do you think the mods knew about this???
Like, do you think Glenda knew about it?

Members online

No members online now.