Haaii!

H

HarleyD

God I can't stand it.
Who in their right mind wants a mutt with a huge price tag and a cutsie name? A mutt is fine, but by God call it what it is! A Goldendoodle or Labradoodle or any other doodle or 2 purebreds mixed together is nothing more than a glorified mutt.
Why do you breed mutts when there are thousands in shelters worldwide? They can't be registered, they can't be shown, they don't have conformation standards or a purpose in general. What health tests do you do? What kind of pedigree do the parents have? Do you offer a health guarantee for your mutts?

heartdogs

I invite everyone to check out our OP's webpage. Not only breeding Goldendoodles, mini-Goldendoodles, Labradoodles, and (holy crap) Bernedoodles. This is an Internet puppy mill, pure and simple.
Where are the titles on your foundation stock?
Do you offer a lifetime guarantee (or the worthless 72 hour health guarantee)?
Why are you breeding so many dogs (profit motive versus improving or creating a breed)?
Are your foundation stock all registered with OFA, CERF, or PennHip?
Buyer beware, and sorry, but I'm not very welcoming of people who breed multiple mutt "breeds" for profit.

bubbatd

No need to rehash this ......it's been said . I personally would now love to have a chocolate one tomaake into a ponydoodle .

Hi ,im also pretty new to chaz, and everyone has been more than freindly.
However my pup is a rescue,so i guess that sits well.
I just wanted to say while i appreciate every one has there own views and a right to express them,i think the way some members go about this is wrong
ie duck and cover.Thats really childish and rude.
In life everyone has their own views on things ,but to force yours upon someone else when it wasnt even asked for.You only said hi i breed golden doodles you didnt ask for anyones view on this.I to wont be staying here at chaz if this is the way new members are treated.Now if someone had brought a pup from you that was mistreated or had proof that the dogs you bred had ended up in rescues then fair enough.
A lot of people buy from breeders because they want a pup that can grow up with the children,im from the uk and to find a puppy in a rescue is really hard
they get snapped up straight away.Anyway enough of my ranting,as long as your pups are well looked after and not ending up in rescues,then fair play to you,you have shown in your responses to be far more mature than some of the other members,who have managed to rubbish their own very valid and important point with their bitchy and childish posts.Heres to us both finding a freindlier forum.

heartdogs

as long as your pups are well looked after and not ending up in rescues
That was why I asked the question about whether she offered a lifetime guarantee, as responsible breeders do - which is why their pups don't end up in rescue/shelters. I see there has been no response.

Dekka

Just try me..
And just wondering but, Suger and Spice, would you want to belong to a forum that welcomes BYB and millers?

I have nothing against golden doodles (except the name) as long as they well bred. This issue to me isn't that they are golden doodles. I don't care what you breed, if you don't breed responsibly...

Saintgirl

Sugar and spice, keeping dogs out of shelters and promoting healthy responsible dog ownership is the way of Chaz. Unethical and irresponsible breeding practices contribute to the over population of dogs, poor breeding practises, sick dogs, profit over welfare of the animals, impulse buyers, etc, etc, etc...It has nothing to do with the dogs that this 'breeer' has, I am sure that they are lovely pets. It is the breeding practises that has some hackles raised here.

Buying a dog from a breeder is not the problem here. Tons of us here have dogs that come from responsible breeders who follow the code of ethics from their national breed club, etc. I myself hold the highest of respect for responsible breeders, as do many Chazzers here. The problem with this breeder is that people are questioning the responible action behind the breeding practises. It isn't that we are against breeding at all, just for responsible breeding.

Leave if you feel that you must, but if you decide to stay you will find that Chaz offers a wealth of knowledge about responsible pet ownership, great training tips, and you'll even find some friends. We can't be sorry because we are passionate about the overall welfare of dogs.

adojrts

What did you expect????
You duck the hard questions........you stated in this thread conflicting info, once you stated that you only breed every couple of years, then you posted that you only breed every 4-5 yrs....Which is it? Now on your website, there are pups listed as being born with in both those time periods.
You have been asked muliple times about Health Guarantees, ducked again.
You have been asked multiple times about proving the Titles that you claim to have put on your foundation stock.......ducked again.
You were asked about the conflict of info on your location....Mich or Ont?? Ducked again.
Your website says your in Little Britian, which is just SW of Lindsay Ontario.
Beaverton is just North (there abouts of Peterbourgh Ont)
I think I'll ask the Pres. of the local Kennel Club in your area if they are aware of you and who you really are, just because I am curious now.
You could have answered those questions and proved that you were above a puppymill, but you didn't..........so what did you expect???
Btw, most ethical breeders CERF within 6 months to 1 year of producing a litter, not once and not every couple of years. Your CERF's are very out dated, correct?

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Cor, I should have known to have brought my flame retardent knickers into this thread.

I know all your stance on "mixed breeds" or "designer dogs".

Personally I have a problem with crappy breeders, not what shape dog they produce.

And I have to say, I award 5 gold stars to island dog (?) I loved your comments :D

Hello Goldendoodler.

I doubt you would have joined this forum if you have secrets and things to be ashamed of.

I hope you can get past the pitbulls (whoops sorry - is that promoting BSL?).. ok Chi's (whoops sorry - is that being prejudiced to small yappy dogs?) ... ok.. the non generic, differently sized, only positively trained and fed on premium dog food guard dogs who stroll aobout the Chaz gates playing breeding police :D

I am sure in time you will see there morals, and you will come to understand why they think like they do - it is generally a GOOD moral, but the message does get lost in the attack mode.

And you will soon see if you fit into the community and share those same morals.

Till then, good luck, and enjoy and learn.

Members online

No members online now.