Haaii!

Hi, im new here (incase you didnt guess LOL)
I live in Michigan and I breed and own goldendoodles.Im 31.Hi chazhound! :)

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to Chazhound! I'd love to see pictures of your dogs, my friend has a Golden/Poodle mix named Sandy that she rescued he's a real sweetheart. I'm sure you'll learn a lot here and I hope you enjoy the forum :D

*duck/cover*
my thoughts exactly, but welcomes shall remain happy :)

LuvsDogs

Hello & welcome to Chaz. Would love to see pics of your puppies. In Australia we call your dogs Groodles. My ideal would be a black one with wavy hair.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome. I just love goldendoodles as well as labradoodles. What beautiful dogs you have.

They are NOT a breed. They are a "hybrid" which is a mutt, mixed breed. They are a golden retriever/Poodle mix.

Just because people are breeding these dogs like crazy, does not make them purebred dogs. They are still a mixed breed dog.

They are cute, yes..but they are mixed breed dogs, and there can NOT be responsible breeders of them.

But aren't all dog breeds made out of a ton of mixes, or did they just magically appear?
And I know the breed has had a lot of bad press lately, but they're not all crazy ill-bred dogs, ya know? Give them a chance.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
How do you select your specimens for breeding the "best goldendoodles and bernedoodles with sound temperaments?" Do you show them? How do you know what the "breed" standard is?

ETA:

"A golden doodle is not a purebred and they are not a registered breed."

So you do recognize them as mutts. Good to know. I think we can carry on now.

How do you select your specimens for breeding the "best goldendoodles and bernedoodles with sound temperaments?" Do you show them? How do you know what the "breed" standard is?
Yes I do, by the way.Unlike most people think, I didn't just breed my dogs at the drop of a hat, I studied, watched and yes, Showed my dogs before deciding to breed.There is reasons why I decided to breed goldendoodles, the main one is health, and the second is just to make good family pets.
I know what your gonna say, why not adopt, shelters ect.The fact is, most people don't want to adopt a dog from the shelter, they want a papered, dog from a retuable breeder.Sad fact, but true.
And this may come as a surprise to you, but I care about where my pups go.I email, call, even visit to new owners and puppies when I get a chance, and if they cannot keep the dog for one reason or another, I take them back and try to re-home them, which is no problem seen-as they are already trained before they set off to thier new homes.
Just my 0.02

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
People breeding a handful of random breeds aren't breeding to better anything.

berner crosses, golden crosses, lab crosses, retrievers, and mini and toy mutts..

If you're skeazy and you know it clap your hands.

If you're skeazy and you know it clap your hands
Gee, aren't the people on this forum so mature
Really though, all I did was come on to say Hi, not death by flaming. *L*
What do you people hate about these dogs?

Members online

No members online now.