Fritz at the gate

bottle chewing

Fritz chewing on a plastic water bottle on the chair.The bottle was sitting on and table and he growled for it,gave it to him and chewed for a few minutes and got tired.Look at how he is holding on to it.:popcorn:

Flippy Fritz

Fritz flipped over on his back next to dad before i went to a hockey game last Sunday.Apparently he waited on the back of the chair for me to come home and when mom brought me home,he was in the front window waiting.:)

Beddog Fritz

Fritz sleeping in my bed Tuesday morning.He pushed the door open and got up there.The day before we had thunder and lightning,he didn't and ran around huffing and puffing,getting up next to mom,out to the kitchen tried under the living room chair,then he did get up with dad.Had the same thing Tuesday althouh not quite as bad.This has only started between 3 and 4 years of age,before that,nothing.:yikes:

Thirsty Boy

Fritz waiting for me in front of the fireplace to fill his water dish.Earlier in the day,mom tried moving the dish to where the water dish was,he wouldn't drink the water until it was back where it belonged.:hail:

Sitty Fritz

Fritz sitting up and begging for a treat.The groomer told us Fritz looked a little heavy,so we have cut him off people food.Fritz has done pretty well sticking to eating his own food.;)

Fritz in the house

Fritz with his head poking out from under the couch.
Fritz flipped on his side next to dad while he reads the paper.
Fritz with all fours in the air next to dad on the living room couch.:lol-sign:

fritz in the house 2

Fritz snoozing behind the kitchen chair.
Fritz searching out the front window for anybody or anything coming by.He doesn't miss much,tonight,he saw a Newfoundland being walked by and it was dark and the dog is of course Black.:)

protecting

Dad and I were outside working,so Fritz decided to park himself to the back door of the garage.He wouldn't anybody by unless they had a treat.;)Look at the reflection of him in the door.

Members online

No members online now.