Dedicated to the members of Chazhound *videos*

darkchild16

We are Home.
that is so great. i loved it god im even starting to get teary you know that means something when i get teary!! also great songs and the lyrics are so true. no matter what i can always come to you guys.

GlassOnion

Thanks, and Gig 'em.
Awesome.

You put a lot of time and effort into that video finding all that pictures and especially the quotes. And it shows.

Very cool.

MomOf7

Evil Kitty taco eater
WOW! What a thoughtful lo eing caring thing to do! I always enjoy reading your posts. I have yet to hear one negative thing! You have a very kind way about you. MUAH! Love ya!

Giny

Awww, that was amazing! Thank you for including me in it!*sniffle*

You realy did some digging on some of those quotes and pics.

Thank you for the one of mine you used, it realy is nice having a Grammy. So Bubba you better be there next time I hit IL.

Dreeza

wow!! that is amazing!!! how incredibly sweet of you :) that must have taken awhile to do. Obviously worth it seeing as it is very very touching :) well, well done!

Seiya

Hey...cool!!!

That is so cool Kase...hopefully we will become friends also in time, and my picture will be in one of your further midnight entertainments...I suppose that you have some cool videos of your pets to, bellow, I attached the home page where you can see the pictures of my pets, but at that sit I see that they have also video and photo contests...you might want to check it out too!!...

Love to all!!

Members online

No members online now.