Chicago--- May 30th, 2015

k9krazee

This is tempting.

I love that park so much, the boys had a blast last time, and I don't have any activities planned for that weekend yet. :D
Uh yes.

There's also an AKC agility trial in Naperville...and a CPE trial closeby, I think. I'm tempted to skip the wedding a do a day of agility on Sunday...

k9krazee

If they switch the dates I won't be able to go. So just keep that in mind when you make your plans.... maybe Rick can be the 2nd driver?
Okay, okay! I won't switch dates! XD Just pondering other options and that May 16th weekend suddenly became free in my schedule. :eek:

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I'd love to come, and meet all of you(and I've consirdred coming).. But, I feel like it'd be awkard if I came, and didn't have a dog.

Or... Maybe it's just me.

DJEtzel

I'd love to come, and meet all of you(and I've consirdred coming).. But, I feel like it'd be awkard if I came, and didn't have a dog.

You can help wrangle mine. I only have 2 arms and will need at least three balls thrown at a time... :p

Picklepaige

After thinking about it, I don't think I'm going to go after all :(

I just know that we will drive for 10 hours to get there, then spend the entire time following Finn around this massive dog park because he will not stay with us. We went on a walk this past weekend with other people and dogs (he was on a long line) and the entire time he was following his nose and paying no attention to where the people and other dogs were going, and I was constantly having to "reel him in". He just doesn't have any sense of staying with the group.

Boo.

kaykay21

herder brain & drool face
I have thought about going to this... Actually the other 2 years as well but just seems like it would be way to awkward going somewhere to see a bunch of people I don't no :/

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
After thinking about it, I don't think I'm going to go after all :(

I just know that we will drive for 10 hours to get there, then spend the entire time following Finn around this massive dog park because he will not stay with us. We went on a walk this past weekend with other people and dogs (he was on a long line) and the entire time he was following his nose and paying no attention to where the people and other dogs were going, and I was constantly having to "reel him in". He just doesn't have any sense of staying with the group.

Boo.
Awww...

Bringing good treats and having him check back with you for rewards doesn't work?

We would really all love it if you came :)

You should totally come...there will be more than enough dogs to go around for everyone ;)

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
I have thought about going to this... Actually the other 2 years as well but just seems like it would be way to awkward going somewhere to see a bunch of people I don't no :/
Look at it this way the first time all of us that have been going the last few years did this most of us had never met and only talked online...and it was great fun.

It is so awesome to get to see the chaz dogs and to actually chat with the folks face to face :)

Picklepaige

Awww...

Bringing good treats and having him check back with you for rewards doesn't work?

We would really all love it if you came :)
He will usually stay with me if I have treats and call his name, but I didn't want to cause any problems with the other dogs, as some dogs might be resource guarders.

I am working on recall, I really am, it's just sloooow going and not going to be fixed in two months :(

kaykay21

herder brain & drool face
Look at it this way the first time all of us that have been going the last few years did this most of us had never met and only talked online...and it was great fun.

It is so awesome to get to see the chaz dogs and to actually chat with the folks face to face :)
Also fairly certain Sirius would steal all of the balls

Members online

No members online now.