Another Convert

Greetings and salutations from central Illinois. For the benefit of another of your new members, let me say, while I may not like it here, at least it ain't California. :lol-sign:

My wife and I have a small horse farm outside of Springfield IL. We have 3 horses. Also living with us we have Odie, who is from a long line of mutts. He is pretty much worthless but is a great dog, if that makes sense. Keeping the Ode company is our geriatric, attenion ***** of a cat, Bob.

Those who know me from the other forum will tell you that I am alway kind, gentle and sensitive to the feelings of others. They might also tell you that I am very bright and stunningly good looking. If they tell you ANYTHING OTHER than that, don't believe a word of it. :D

Charliesmommy

I run with scissors
Hello and welcome. If you already know people on the forum, then you must know that we LOVE pictures (hint hint)!

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to Chazhound! I'd love to see pictures of your pets. I hope you stick around and I hope you enjoy the forum :D

heartdogs

welcome!! what brought on this exodus?? lol
Lotsa red ink!!!

Hey, Billy - great to have you here!!!! Can I say the word s-n-o-t on Chazhound LOL????

I didn't know you had horses - me, too, though I'm down to one. Nine year old Arabian. Had Appys before. It's nice to see so many friendly faces joining.

jjsmom

"Poopsie"
HOLY CRAP!.. who the hell let him in here? :yikes:

I want it to be known in front of all of the Chaz members and God himself that I NEVER told him I joined here.. I wouldn’t have wanted to be the one responsible for him coming to this "safe haven". My lips were completely sealed.

This new California member, would like to extend her deepest sympathies to all the Chazhounds members on its latest member from Illinois. ;)

welcome!

stunningly good looking?! :lol-sign: anyway welcome to chazhound. make sure to post some pics of your pets. see you around.

tanya and dixie :)

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
If chazhound breaks because of all the new members I'm blaming you guys!!!

Welcome to chaz :) ;) lol

Lotsa red ink!!!

Hey, Billy - great to have you here!!!! Can I say the word s-n-o-t on Chazhound LOL????

I didn't know you had horses - me, too, though I'm down to one. Nine year old Arabian. Had Appys before. It's nice to see so many friendly faces joining.

We have 3 horses, down from 5. There is LOTS of money in horses, ain't there Anne? :p

Billy, is there some reason you're keeping your "real" signature a secret over here? Or are you just going to let these forum members figure that one out for themselves?

Joyce

heartdogs

There is LOTS of money in horses, ain't there Anne?
I'm sure there is, but my vet, blacksmith and feed dealer have it all. ;)

So, if you are trying to make everyone on chaz think you have money in addition to your "stunningly good looks", I guess I just outed you on that one. I'll leave it to you to tell 'em your real moniker. :)

Members online

No members online now.