About to buy a GSD

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LEA said:
sorry, actually that sounded mean too sry. just its ok, we were a little harsh but its ok.
me.....god I'm getting so confused with who people are talking to.....maybe I should stop thinking it's me cause why would it be? I didn't make this thread..lol :p

Fran27 said:
Sorry, didn't know you were not a guy. Usually I assume that people who post here at girls, but sometimes they get annoyed when they are guys, so I don't know anymore, lol.
I've been mistaken as a guy on a couple different forums. I always go, "Um...yeah, actually it's 'she'".

Guys, im sorry for making this thread 6 pages and all full of crap. soz bout the language. but, i dont feel wanted nymore :( so, yeh, ill just leave

lea-whats quality dogs?

How bout we change the subject?? To... Umm...

Puppies. lol, they're soo cute... i went 2 the CAWA show today. It was pretty cool......

poeluvr

its a mean forum. mean . if they think ur a kid theyll all ignore you and wont answer quesions. they're rude. anyone remember serina, she is like her leader there, and she got kicked off here for being too mean. every1 there thinks she has the best advice....watch her turn out to be a 8 yr old kid...lol

poeluvr

and im 16 i know al ot about dogs i have breeders in my family so i probly know as much as her

Members online

No members online now.