Truffles bein FEISTY

S

Squishy22

Guest
#1
This dog is very hyperactive, and loves to attack my feet, tear up paper all over the floor every time he gets the chance, and chew up dirty socks. Ugh.

Someone made a comment the other day "he is definately not a lap dog... hes too hyper". Somewhat true. He wont sit still 90% of the time. The other 10% is spent sitting beside me, licking at my fingers until it starts to annoy me.

He also likes to paw at my hands when I am using the mouse at the computer.

Sitting on a pile of clothes as usual.



Attacking madisons stuffed animal.



Turning his attention to my feet.



What a WEIRD dog. BTW, he wasnt humping my feet. It just looks like it.





On the bed.





Ummm, ouch?



Fallowing a chip I had in my hand to entice him.



very very alert. He always is.


THATS ALL.
 

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Joined
Oct 3, 2006
Messages
19,665
Likes
0
Points
36
Location
Central Florida
#9
Awww, he's all grown up! How old is he now, by the way? I know he's not much older than Tucker, and Tucker will be a year old next month :yikes:

What a little cutie! :D
 
S

Squishy22

Guest
#11
Thanks guys. Yeah, that 5th pic definitely shows his attitude. lol.

Jessie, he turned a year old November 23rd! He still has 2 puppy teeth. They are doubled up on the top... canines. ugh.
 

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
Joined
Feb 14, 2006
Messages
7,308
Likes
0
Points
0
Location
Connecticut
#12
at this point theyll probably need pulling, with the chis, if there not out by 8 months its likley they arnt comming out wihtout some assistance.

hes definatly adorable though. hard to belive its been that long already...
then again its hard to belive my little nekkid man is 1 yr old in january...ive had him 3 months shy of a year! where did the time go?!
 
S

Squishy22

Guest
#13
His bottom ones were double up for the longest time. They finally fell out on their own. Im keeping my eye on the top ones, but its hard to examine them because he hates it when I handle his mouth. Hes a stubborn ass.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Top