Tagline for Quinn

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
2,814
Likes
0
Points
0
Location
Ontario
#1
So I entered Quinn in the latest Fetching Tag's contest and although we didn't win ): we got a coupon code for $10.

For those who don't know, Quinn is a 1 year old English Shepherd. She is named after Quintan Blue, which I think is kind of cute because they're both bossy red ladies with freckles. She is an old soul and super mature 90% of the time - the other 10% she likes to groan and growl and smile (she'll wrinkle her nose and show me all of her teeth) at me, or very occasionally get all flirty and wiggly with intact male dogs. She is literally my perfect dog in every way except for her DR issues and I have no idea how I'm going to find a male like her for my next dog. She feels the need to know where everyone is and what they're doing - she is very quiet and methodical about this and I've come to realize that she only lays outside my door when I'm in my room and someone is downstairs, that way she can hear/see both me and hear/see whoever it is down the stairs. She is a major fun police and thinks it's her job to keep everyone in line (including me) if anyone gets overexcited or riled up. She HATES bouncy, scattered dogs. She is amazing with small animals, loves to babysit "her" kittens, and will body block Dally away from her cat (Dally isn't sure if Minerva the cat is food or not). She loves agility, hiking, and swimming.

I'm a little bit stumped for her tagline! At first I thought "English Shadow" as it's a common nickname for the breed. I've also toyed with "Calm, Cool and Collected" but after a meltdown (OK, I'm exaggerating a little) in obedience class on Monday that might just be funny because it's ironic, LOL. "The Fun Police" is also super fitting but probably not very original!

I know how awesome you guys are at thinking up taglines so I'm leaving it to you!
 

AliciaD

On second thought...
Joined
May 15, 2011
Messages
1,560
Likes
0
Points
36
#2
On Patrol
Don't Even THINK About It
Not Buying It

Or you could go with an adjective that begins with Q
Quintessential Quinn
Quirky Quinn
Quizzical Quinn
Querulous Quinn (although some may not be as familiar with that)
Queen Quinn
 

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Joined
Sep 7, 2007
Messages
7,328
Likes
0
Points
0
#5
I'd love to help, but I am stumped.
I'll come back later to see if I can think of anything. :D
 

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
8,159
Likes
1
Points
0
Age
29
Location
Tennessee
#7
I like "Fun Police" or "The Fun Police"!

Might not be super original in the online world, but it still fits her! And I bet people in public would think it was cool and original!

ETA: I agree with Jessie! I always think that's so cool when I see it! Go with "Not a Border Collie!" :D
 

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
2,814
Likes
0
Points
0
Location
Ontario
#8
Thanks guys!

Queen Quinn is adorable and very fitting, LOL.

Lauren you have a point! I don't think many people IRL have heard dogs described as "fun police" LOL, and it's certainly very fitting as well.

Hehe, Not A Border Collie (or Toller) would save a lot of correcting people but I don't know if it would fit on a tag! I'll probably get her a small, or maybe a medium.

Keep em coming <3
 

Brattina88

Active Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
12,958
Likes
6
Points
38
Location
OH
#9
This is exactly why I don't have a fetching tag yet, lol, I am just not that creative :eek:

I'm a big nerd and a True Blood fan, so I'd probably be lame and think of something along those lines.
Not a very helpful post, I know, but I <3 Quinn! :p lol
 

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Joined
Sep 7, 2007
Messages
7,328
Likes
0
Points
0
#10
Thanks guys!

Queen Quinn is adorable and very fitting, LOL.

Lauren you have a point! I don't think many people IRL have heard dogs described as "fun police" LOL, and it's certainly very fitting as well.

Hehe, Not A Border Collie (or Toller) would save a lot of correcting people but I don't know if it would fit on a tag! I'll probably get her a small, or maybe a medium.

Keep em coming <3
How just "Not a Collie" (leave the "border" part out of it, since most folks cannot tell the difference between most collies anyway), or "Not a Toller"?

Or "Srs Beauty Queen"?
Because she's beautiful and always "for srs.":lol-sign:
I have one of those as well. Her name is Ophie.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Top