Seriously...

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Joined
Jan 26, 2006
Messages
22,560
Likes
0
Points
36
Age
41
Location
NC
#2
BigDog2191 said:
I love 70's music... my dirty little secret. What era of music do you enjoy the most?
I love 80's and early 90's :D
 

Debi

Moderator
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
15,731
Likes
0
Points
0
#5
I love 70's and 80's....which is what I love about pay radio..you get to pick and enjoy..without commercials. :) your dirty little secret is shared my buddy!!!!!! :)
 

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
3,749
Likes
0
Points
0
Location
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
#6
Debi said:
I love 70's and 80's....which is what I love about pay radio..you get to pick and enjoy..without commercials. :) your dirty little secret is shared my buddy!!!!!! :)
Hehehe :D, seriously... they were musical geniuses in that era.
 

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
9,125
Likes
0
Points
0
Age
40
Location
France
#7
I like 60's Mowtown, Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles, James Brown, Marvin Gaye, The Temptations, The Commadores etc. etc. etc.

Although I do also enjoy early 90's rave! Lol!
 

Wiggle Butt

Love my Labs
Joined
May 9, 2006
Messages
171
Likes
0
Points
0
Location
Florida
#9
I love swing music.

I love pop and rock and roll from the 50s-70s.

I love the boy band era :D

I love country music from the 90s-today.
 

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
14,854
Likes
0
Points
36
Age
31
Location
Twin Citay!
#11
1950's and 60's Doo Wop....seriously Blue Moon is one of the best songs ever made...

Now excuse me while I go kill myself to escape public humiliation....
 

Debi

Moderator
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
15,731
Likes
0
Points
0
#14
PWCorgi said:
1950's and 60's Doo Wop....seriously Blue Moon is one of the best songs ever made...

Now excuse me while I go kill myself to escape public humiliation....
Blue Moon .....ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
 

Debi

Moderator
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
15,731
Likes
0
Points
0
#16
I can't believe you remember that I love Barry.........it comes back to haunt me!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL


picture Donnie................now hear creepy music to the twilight zone.
 

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
9,125
Likes
0
Points
0
Age
40
Location
France
#17
Debi said:
I can't believe you remember that I love Barry.........it comes back to haunt me!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL


picture Donnie................now hear creepy music to the twilight zone.
I have it all written down! Mwhahahahaha!

And now, there's no need to use to Donny card at this juncture!! ;)
 

Debi

Moderator
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
15,731
Likes
0
Points
0
#20
yeah, ok...I am Barry's one and only fan. hehehe....not as if he is a sex symbol. I must have been under the influence of the Captain when I listened.....................................................does that count?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Top