lol here is teddyin his chair lol

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Here is teddy sleeping in his favourite self-customized chair lol. He has put a lot of work into getting this thing JUST right lol

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
He is sleeping in his chair right now lol after his traumatic experience a couple of minutes ago lol. Puckstop accidently locked the door when he went back to work and i took teddy outside and I didn't bring my key out with me lol. So I had to tie teddy up in the hallway while I went and knocked on a few apartment doors to ask if i could use a phone lol we live in a three story walk up. Teddy was up on the third floor in front of our door and i was down on the first floor borrowing someones phone lol well he did NOT like that he was stuck upstairs and couldn't see me lol even though it was a matter of a minute and a half lol When i was out in the hallway and he could at least hear me he was ok lol but when I came back upstairs he was so happy lol like "don't ever do that again" lol so now he is sleeping in his comforting chair trying to recover lol

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
It's a recliner too lol sometimes we go in there and he has the foot rest pulled out lol. I think i should put a camera in there to see what exactly he does while we aren't around lol I'm waiting to find a pipe and some masterpiece novel (perhaps cat on a hot tin roof :D) lol haha and bifocals lol

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Buckshot said:
Thats great LOL. He doesnt swallow the foam does he?
Nah he just liked to rip it off I had to pick up big chunks of it everyday lol but he doesn't bother with it anymore. it's perfect now so he doesn't mess with it lol. Actually most of that damage happened by him pulling on the chair to move it in front of the window lol I would always move it back against the wall and he would pull it back everytime lol so now it just stays in front of the window. haha

nicco

Wolfpack
LOL sparks19.Amira does that too when I leave her tied to something till I get into a store and buy what I need.And if I don't come out soon she starts barking...she's a big mouth! LOL

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
lol Teddy doesn't bark he just cries and cries lol he sounds like he has been left alone for weeks and is starving for food and attention lol. He sounds so sorrowful lol.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
ohmai said:
How does he stay in the chair without falling over in that position! Lol! :p

Haha actually i was wondering the exact same thing. he doesn't usually sleep that way lol usually he has his head up on the arm rest like in the one picture there lol but not this time lol he was like that lol and the chair rocks to boot so it was leaning forward lol

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Teddy is going to be sad when we move though. That chair will not be making the trip lol. We will have to find him a new chair lol. it won't be the same and I'm sure he will pout for a while but he will adjust haha

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh wow, you have a chair like this too. When CJ was little, she did the same thing to ours.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
haha well luckily our roommate left it behind when he moved out because its just a junker chair lol its old and its missing a pin so the chair shakes a bit lol and we didn't want it in the living room and it is too heavy for the two of us to get downstairs on our own lol so we put it in his room and called it his lol and he customized it to his liking lol:D

Members online

No members online now.