NOW I can see them!

*more*

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
this is quite a view!

think I"ll stay up here and rest

what? It's comfy...

sigh

just a note..I do not encourage this, but today it was too darned funny to not take pics of it!

Wilson looks like he totally belongs up there. Master squirrel hunter needs a post in which to survey his land... LOVE him!!!!

jess2416

Who woulda thought
LMAO hahaha thats great :D

I bet Chloe and Wilson would make great squirrel hunting partners ;)

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Wilson has such a silly personality, it shows. :)

Fozzie does the exact same thing... he sits on top of the couch, and he sits in a recliner by the window with his arms on the armrest, to watch the "ongoings" of the street. I've been told it's bad to allow your dog to survey the street (something about them feeling that everything they see in front of the house belongs to them), but he just hangs out there. Wilson really reminds me of Fozzie, as far as personality. And stature.

Have you ever considered Wilson being part Pittie or Boxer? He really reminds me of a bully breed, sometimes. Especially his shameful expression. And the fact that he is ripped!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Wilson looks like he totally belongs up there. Master squirrel hunter needs a post in which to survey his land... LOVE him!!!!
He is really a funny dog!

LMAO hahaha thats great :D

I bet Chloe and Wilson would make great squirrel hunting partners ;)
I bet they would...and the squirrels would not stand a chance!

Wilson has such a silly personality, it shows. :)

Fozzie does the exact same thing... he sits on top of the couch, and he sits in a recliner by the window with his arms on the armrest, to watch the "ongoings" of the street. I've been told it's bad to allow your dog to survey the street (something about them feeling that everything they see in front of the house belongs to them), but he just hangs out there. Wilson really reminds me of Fozzie, as far as personality. And stature.

Have you ever considered Wilson being part Pittie or Boxer? He really reminds me of a bully breed, sometimes. Especially his shameful expression. And the fact that he is ripped!
funny you ask that--those are the exact breeds I came up with that were possibilities based on his appearance and his behavior!

Why not encourage it? Then you can have matching decorations....
rofl! Your decorations don't weigh 45 lbs and have a head as thick as a brick!

bubbatd

Ollie would die from boredom if he couldn't watch the yard and street !

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Ollie would die from boredom if he couldn't watch the yard and street !
I think Wilson climbs up on things since he is so short---but mind you, there is a large sliding glass door to the left of that window he is looking out! PLENTY of room for him to sit there and watch!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
funny you ask that--those are the exact breeds I came up with that were possibilities based on his appearance and his behavior!
It MUST be true, then! hahaha

At first I thought he looked so houndy... but the more I see him, the more I think Pittie. Pittie/Boxer x Basset is a very cool combination. :D He is one of the cutest, funniest mixes I've seen. He could totally be a movie star.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
It MUST be true, then! hahaha

At first I thought he looked so houndy... but the more I see him, the more I think Pittie. Pittie/Boxer x Basset is a very cool combination. :D He is one of the cutest, funniest mixes I've seen. He could totally be a movie star.
:lol-sign: he certainly has enough personality for it--however, he is a bit lacking on the obedience end right now! He does have a houndy look to him--but I see other breeds too---and his personality I swear is very boxer like. I do really enjoy him though...and my husband is really smitten with him --- which makes it all the better!

LMAO! He's so funny! My cat does the exact same thing. I don't think Maggie would ever dream of it. But I think it's too cute to forbid ;)

ACooper

OH thank goodness! hahaha.......I kept scrolling and waiting.........I just KNEW there was going to be a pic of him falling off the couch due to such intense interest on the squirrels! haahhahaha

Very cute! LOL

Members online

No members online now.