Terrier + Buttermilk = FRENZY

That's MY buttermilk !!!! Hurry . . . youze is SLLOOOOWWWW

When Terrier meets buttermilk, photos get blurry . . . camera not quick enough!

Last edited:
She's fun to take pics of - well, as fun as pics can be with a P&S :rolleyes:

Bimmer seems to view the camera as a soul sucker (although he didn't mind my big one) and Kharma . . . well, come to think of it, she didn't mind pics at all with the big camera, but she really resents them with this thing.

But I've got a slew of shots of Kharma and Tallulah having a pillow fight/bed wrestling bulk uploading now. And some of Tallulah with her Orbee ball & rope. I may see if one of those is worth sending to Planet Dog.

ACooper

Great shots! I like how her eyes bulge when she is trying to get that tongue long enough! hahahahahaha

I have just one question...........Who DOESN'T get in a frenzy for buttermilk? MMMMMMM, yummy!!

ACooper

Yep, that is one thing that irks me. They remove the fat from everything these days...........only to replace it with unwanted, unneeded, SUGAR :mad:

Without all the darn sugar & carbs your body can and will break down fat and use it for fuel which renders it harmless!

Yup. I agree, Coop. It's far better - for us AND our animals - to have whole foods, the way they occur naturally.

And since Tallulah's been getting her buttermilk and I've started her on some probiotics, we're doing a LOT better with house training.

Members online

No members online now.