Always on both sides!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Gus will cock his leg and pee and then he will turn round so he is facing in the opposite direction and cock his leg again and pee in exactly the same spot! Every time he goes potty he does this!!! Lol! I was wondering if this was just another one of Gus's many quirks or if anyone elses dog does this! :D

necterine0

lol that is so funny. Ditto to what chazhound said.
Odie will do a hand stand to pee somtimes!!..If we let all three out at the same time the boys will follow Shenzie and then it starts. Shenzie go's while the two boy's waite in line to mark her's. then they keep marking each other's while Shenzie just walks away...Silly dogs.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
chazhound said:
He's a Peefectionist :)

Chazhound
Lol!! :D The funniest thing is when my mum is visiting with her dog Barley, he's much littler than Gus and Gus does his usual Pee on one side, Barley rushes in to cover (he's an entire male and thinks he's king of the hill! :rolleyes: ) it Gus turns round and pees on Barley's head! :D You'd think that after 2 years of being peed on he would know better by now! But no!!

necterine0

hehehe hehehe..seen that happen too...looks like they would learn. It's the equivalent of human's, who's going to have the last word.

Members online