Evil Kitty taco eater
Didnt you have another thread like this?:confused:

You dont want to know what I think. So I will be nice and keep it to myself:D

Best wishes to you and your puppy
Kris

L

LabBreeder

I agree with Mom. :)
There have been so many doodle threads. If you want everyone's opinion, look up one of those threads.
I'm begining to think some people start the whole "doodle debate" just to get a rise out of others.

The simple fact that these people think they are "breeders" says quite enough. Labradoodles are not breeds, they aren't recognized, they are just glorified mutts. I have no problem with mutts or mixes, I've owned some myself...I have a problem with others saying these mixes are breeds when they aren't.

Fran27

My opinion? $2500 is way too expensive for a mutt. And I can't see why any labradoodle breeder would breed for any other reason than money. Which makes me uncomfortable and guarantees I would never buy from them.

But at least they sell their dogs spayed/neutered (probably not too have too much competition though...), do OFA and CERF testing, so I guess it could be worse. I coujldn't see how many litters a year they do, but I have a bad feeling it's way too many to take proper care of puppies.

Frankly, I would look for poodle mixes at your shelter, spend a while with them to see if they make you allergic or not and just go with that... Just IMO.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
My opinion is that $2500 is too expensive for any puppy. Now if I was getting a dog that was fully trained to perform Hamlet at the Globe, and inbetween runs could go out and do SAR before coming home for a quick bout of agility, then sure. $2500 would be a great price.

Members online

No members online now.