Introducing...

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Nika! She is a Brown Tabby Siberian (cat)& she's currently 14 weeks old.

We did some playing [Well, a lot actually]

She finally fell asleep

And, we had some really shitty photos. Seriously, sorry about the quality. They are taken from my iphome. Better pictures to come soon!

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
So far, Nika is so fantastic. She's a total sweetheart. A lovebug. And, she's seriously so affectionate. When I got up to see this morning, she greeted me right away,& was like velcro to me. If I moved, she'd follow. She seems to love humans,& really doesn't have a fear of them.

I believe she's having some SA, but besides that, all is going well.

***Oh,and we do NOT plan to get her declawed[Yay!]. Thankfully, my Dad is now opposed to it. I'll need to buy some scratching posts out of my own money, but... It's much better then the alternative.***

Ohhh my gosh. *__* She is SO cute. At first I thought she was a Maine Coon! They look pretty similar, to my inexperienced cat eyes. LOL
Thanks!

It's ok! Before getting a Siberian, I'd probably do the samething, heck I still sometimes do it.

OMG SO ADORABLE WANT

mandatory lowercase :)
SHE REALLY IS ADORABLE

(I know this helps :p)

And, Thanks!

Thanks!

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
More pictures!

She's like a baby

I love her so much.

She just... fell asleep on my leg. She's always up aganist me, or she is close to me.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
She is so fluffy and cute! What does Jazzy think of her?
Jazzy has shown no aggression or hostilely yet. From watching her body langue, she seems interested in her, but also nervous,& weary. They've had no contact yet, so I can't really say much.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
***Oh,and we do NOT plan to get her declawed[Yay!]. Thankfully, my Dad is now opposed to it. I'll need to buy some scratching posts out of my own money, but... It's much better then the alternative.***
That is SO awesome!! I'm glad you were able to talk sense into your dad. :D Sounds like she's going to be super fun!

Members online