Instant Star fans?

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
2pups622 said:
Wooohoooo !!!
It was pretty cute! I would have liked to see more Tommy and Jude time but hey :rolleyes: lol. It was cool though how she helped that girl.

Degrassi was good tonight too im glad Spinner atleast has Marco back.

PixieSticksandTricks

New Episodes tonight!!!!!!!

I have Spoilers for the last three Episodes for Instant Star. So if you don't want to know don't read anything further.

25. Mothers Little Helper
Sadie and Jude’s latest feud is interrupted when they find out mom is selling their childhood home. Jude’s sure it’s Mom’s new boyfriend Don’s bad influence – and flees to spend time with boy-next-door Jamie. Just when things couldn’t get any worse, Jude discovers…her money’s missing. Has someone actually…stolen it?!

26. When I Come Around
Jude’s giddy with victory – she’s finally finished her sophomore album! Too bad Darius thinks it’s missing something. Forced to reconsider some old songs she wrote on tour, Jude realizes she has some big decisions to make…about music and love…

27. Date with the Night
Everything’s coming up Jude! Her album’s finished, she’s getting the funkiest record release party in town – and she could swear Tommy just asked her out on a date. It’s almost too much for one rocker grrl to take…so when the unthinkable happens, Jude has no recourse but to take off…

PixieSticksandTricks

Hey my Instant Star fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did ANYONE watch the season finale?????? It was so so SO sad I actually cried a tiny bit lol. Big cliff hanger too. And I heard no new episodes till feb!!!

2pups622

Soon to Be 4 Pups!!
omg i saw it ! i really hope he comes back they were finally getting somewhere !

PixieSticksandTricks

2pups622 said:
omg i saw it ! i really hope he comes back they were finally getting somewhere !
I read in a interveiw with Tim Rozon (Tommy) that Tommy will definatly be in season three. He also said that he and Jude will "get together" even more so but Tommy is going to wait until she is 18.

Members online

No members online now.