Meet Lucy

After losing Blue and Verde within 6 months of each other it sucked coming home to just Erp the cat. Im sure Erp loved not having the dogs around however.

My co workers and my supervisor browbeat me into going to look at a 6 month old puppy. I wasnt sure about her, but the kid said they where thinking about breeding her when I asked if she was spayed. I was worried someone else would breed her so I bought her. She didnt want to get in the Jeep, but by time I got her home her tail was wagging and was very relaxed.

She is already good off lead and on lead, not perfect. Good with other dogs of all sizes and small kids.

She is a bit of a velcro dog at times.

Here is Lucy.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I think.Lucy is super lovely puppy and I think I am green with envy. Congrats Blue. This girl hit the lottery. River adventures, sigh. What more could a girl ask for?

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about Blue, and Verde.

Lucy is stunning, I'm so glad she ended up with you! She's in good hands now. Do you know her mix?

Barb04

Super Moderator
Lucy is gorgeous! She's got such a sweet face. Enjoy all the happiness this girl brings to your life.

Lucy is gorgeous! She's got such a sweet face. Enjoy all the happiness this girl brings to your life.
She already has me wrapped around her paw. She has Blue's clinginess, and Verde's laid back attitude.

She does seem to want to be friends with Erp the Cat, that wont end well.

Happy brindle girl! Glad you found each other.
I am too. I am sleeping better.

I actually want to walk her, socialize her, take her for rides in the Jeep, She is good with strange dogs, getting better with new people, already good with kids. I cant wait to get her out camping.

This girl is going to be good for me.

She's gorgeous!
Thanks.

She has really been coming out o her shell around other people since she has been here. Lots of dog friendly people at work and in my neighborhood. She is good with dogs of all sizes.

She is one of the least barky dog I have come across.

She has been good during the day while Im at work. I am going to need a new mattress however, Its a good thing the one I have is 20 years old. Time for a new one. She has been digging into her side, and leaving my side alone. Blue did the same as a pup.

She has been fixed and chipped.

Erp the cat is still pissed Lucy is here, at least she hasnt sh!t in my bed about it.

ACooper

I'm so sorry to hear about Blue and Verde :(

She really is a very lovely girl....her brindle is so deep and rich looking, for lack of a better way to put it.

Welcome to the chaz family Lucy, I'm sure you have a ton of fun in store for you!

So she is all healed up from being fixed. She isnt 100% or even 95 % house trained yet but we are getting there.

This girl is good for me. I want to take her for walks and work with her. We took a 140 mile round trip to Talkeetna last Sunday. I took her to Houston which is just 10 miles north after getting the new Jeep washed Monday. Took her into work Tuesday after a vet visit.

She is getting to the butt head teenage stubborn stage though but we will get through that, I did it with Blue after all.

She is jumping into the Jeep on her own now. Im hoping that a kit will come to market so I can have sliding windows in the back for her, I know Verde would have loved them. I do have a dog net to keep her in the back of the Jeep and she has gotten her head stuck in it twice now, so hopefully her head will get bigger or I will have to find a smaller dog net.

Ild love to have her designated a service dog so she can ride in my truck all day at work.

Members online

No members online now.