Secret Santa!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I can't even say thank you enough times, stardogs!! My dogs are happy tonight.

The lighting was bad, I didn't even pay attention to the lens I had on my camera or the settings, so I didn't get good pictures. But I was just like AHH THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN RIGHT NOW so... it is what it is.

This smells like a box of dog.
IMG_9194 by cinSun9, on Flickr

She pulled out the beef liver treats and decided that chewing through the packaging to get to them was an appropriate choice.
IMG_9198 by cinSun9, on Flickr

Cajun then got a chance to investigate
IMG_9197 by cinSun9, on Flickr

Lucy's not sure what's happening, Juno is like THERE'S BEEF LIVER HERE and Cajun somehow looks dejected.
IMG_9206 by cinSun9, on Flickr

Hey! They're looking at me!
IMG_9210 by cinSun9, on Flickr

I'd like to play with these now, yes?
20141219_211850 by cinSun9, on Flickr

Thank you thank you thank you for the new discs!! The weather is supposed to cooperate this weekend and I am so pumped to play with them! I was going to buy more after Christmas anyway, and now I don't have to so this is perfect :)

And the shampoo bar plays perfectly into my dog shampoo collection hahah YES something new to try :p

The holiday card is adorable, too!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
OMG Cajun's dejected face hahaha. And Lucy hovering like "wait is something good happening?"

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I love the green disc too and almost don't want to allow my dogs to bite it and ruin the perfection. :p

Lucy totally kept hovering like "I should probably get in on that...." She was all over it when the treats got opened though.

Between this and the barkbox they got the other day... I don't feel bad for not buying them any Christmas presents :rofl1:

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I'm so glad the crew was happy! (and sad I didn't see this post until just now, because I was travelling!)

The discs are actually 4 different ones: the holiday Air, a taffy and candy version of the Super Sonic, and my personal fav, the SuperHero. :)

Southpaw

orange iguanas.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Excellent! I just had some SuperAeros and wanted to try some new ones, but had no idea what to get next. You seriously did awesome :p
LOVE the pics. :) And I figured you'd like to sample a few different ones. I know I did when first getting into disc-y things. :)

Members online

No members online now.