Aussie Boxers

amymarley

I love them.... How beautiful! Welcome aboard! I am also a boxer person....love the breed.

More Photos of Demi and Rory

Demi practising her stands - also the first time I have cut and image away from its background so it looks a little choppy around the edges

Demi Asleep a few months ago - she was so little

Demi Asleep again - as you can see she sleeps alot!

Demi Drop

And some more

Rory - What do you mean i'm not allowed in MY chair

Rory sitting

The photo of Rory that made us fall in LOVE - Rory(then known as Albert) 6weeks sent by breeder

The photo of Demi that made us fall in LOVE - Demi(then known as Ginger) 6 weeks old sent by breeder

Twilight

Boxer Rescue
they are just too cute for words!!

it is sooooooooooogreat to see them with their full tails!!!! So glad to hear the breeder kept their tails and they are not cropped

nothing better than a natural boxer!! lovely piccies!!

aivzdog - yep both Demi and Rory have a forever home with me. So its a mad house here but i wouldn't have it any other way - they are just adorable and love their smoochs.

In fact the other half is trying to talk me into getting another boxer pup mid this year as a breeder we know is breeding two boxers we have had our eye on as they are just so pretty - i dont think he really has to talk me into it as i would love another fur baby - but i have to think responsibly about it as two boxers is a handful and i would have to make sure that Demi and Rory would be ok with another family addition.

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
So cute! I love boxers my neighbor owns two brindle ones you can barely tell apart (they both have their natural tails too) but I love them to death and walk them for him. Welcome to Chazhound :).

LuvableLabs - we have had mixed reactions to them being left natural - its illegal here now to dock their tails and we have never really been allowed to crop dogs ears either.

But illegal or not i dont think i could have it any other way, people seem more inclined to let their children pat them as they can see them wagging their tails quite clearly.

And whats not to love about being whipped in the shins by your best buddy :p

BoxerTrouble said:
LuvableLabs - we have had mixed reactions to them being left natural - its illegal here now to dock their tails and we have never really been allowed to crop dogs ears either.

But illegal or not i dont think i could have it any other way, people seem more inclined to let their children pat them as they can see them wagging their tails quite clearly.

And whats not to love about being whipped in the shins by your best buddy :p
I wish it was illegal everywhere. I know that if its done correctly it doesn't cause much pain (although looks very painful), but there are so many vets out there that are just looking to make a penny at the price of the dog's well being.

And yes, there is nothing better than being whipped in the shins by your best friend! :)

Members online

No members online now.