dog care

1. M

Hello Buddies!

Hello All, I am Mable, I have three dogs and One Cat such as Sam, Oscar, Lucy and BABY. I would like to hear you all. Nice to meet you!
  2. W

Hi y'all!

Hi y'all! I have a five-year old Chow Chow/Golden Retriever /German Shepherd mix that has striking good looks and natural charisma. His name is Dreyfuss (Dre) and he is a big fuzzy goofball that most people can't help but fall in love with. I adopted him a little over 4 years ago and I feel...
  3. E

Top Dog Clothing & Accessory Site going out of business! Huge Sale!

We (my Lexi and I ) have been shopping at LittlePamperedPets.com and they are going out of business! Huge bummer..i'm not sure where we're going to go now...they have great customer service and a huge selection of Dog Clothes....BUT in the mean time we're going to stock up and save. I heard...
  4. 1

New site for Dog Owners - 101DogCareTips.com

Hi all, Just wanted to you to know about my new site for dog owners - http://www.101DogCareTips.com 101DogCareTips.com offers dog owners valuable tips and information to help you take great care of your dog. At 101DogCaretips.com you will find tips on basic dog care, dog training, dog...
  5. D

Doggedlydetermined

Hi, I would like to introduce doggedlydetermined. After a cancer scare with our dog, we decided we needed to be more involved with canine information and care. We have started an experience-library. We believe that dog owners have answers to alot of issues and we should find a way to share...
  6. T

A quick hello From A UK Based Dog Lover

Hello everyone. My name is Haydn Tomas. am a dog lover and pro web developer. I thought I would join the forum to give my own tips and advice on everything doggie based. I have my own dog website from which I sell my own books. I regularly write dog training articles and am a regular...