adoption

1. OMNIDOG

To Help Senior and Disabled Dogs Find Forever Homes

PetSupportSuit.com is giving a 10% discount on all products for rescuers and humane societies, to try to help get some of the more marginal adoption dogs into forever homes. Senior dogs, blind dogs, and dogs with mobility issues still need homes, and sometimes they need a good support harness as...
  2. C

What kind of mix is my rescue pup?!

Hello- I adopted Toby from a rescue as a puppy in January 2016- he was about 18 pounds when I got him and around 3 months old. All they knew was he was some type of hound mix (I saw his mom-i'll post a pic of her as well, she's the one in the pictures with a lot of white fur ) and he would be...
  3. D

Happiness is a warm puppy

Hello everyone, my name is Mark and I am here to share my experiences and knowledge about how wonderful dogs are in our lives. I am also actively reaching out to any rescues, shelters or people interested in adopting dogs. I run an online website designed to help every dog find their Forever...
  4. D

Help animals find new homes on Facebook!

Help animals find new homes on Facebook! I wanted to let everyone know about a new group on Facebook where you can post about animals who need adoption, find a new friend, or just help get the word out about animals in need by liking and sharing. Many posts about general animal...
  5. D

Cutie Simon is waiting for adoption

Hi! I'm Simon and I'm 4 months old. I'm a kitten so I have a lot of energy and I like to play. I had too much energy for my last owner, but I would really like to be in a home with people who can play with me and keep me occupied. For more info...
  6. A

Around the world and back again with a new friend!

I found the sweetest story about someone who adopted a dog from halfway around the world! It's really inspiring that it made such a huge difference in the lives of the owner and dogs! Check it out here: Tintin and Vera
  7. T

My blog about a wonderful animal shelter!

Hi Everyone! I recently started working at a fantastic, no-kill animal shelter and have started a blog to get the word out on how many marvelous animals are out there in need of a forever home. My blog is sort of my diary on all the ups and downs of what it is like to work in a shelter and to...
  8. T

A Behind the Scenes Diary of an Animal Shelter

Hi Everyone! I recently started working at a fantastic, no-kill animal shelter and have started a blog to get the word out on how many marvelous animals are out there in need of a forever home. My blog is sort of my diary on all the ups and downs of what it is like to work in a shelter and to...
  9. T

A Behind the Scenes Look...

10. lakotasong

Let’s send a shelter dog to the White House!

Let’s send a shelter dog to the White House! When Barack Obama’s family talked of getting a new dog, nearly 40,000 of you said they should adopt – NOT buy – their future pooch. Best Friends Animal Society is continuing the petition through the weekend, so you...
  11. Agilitylabbie

5 beagle/aussie rescue pups in Ontario

My works latest rescues. The pups will be ready for adoption @ 8 wks. http://www.dogster.com/dogs/780045
  12. B

I'm so sneaky...

Tomorrow is Mom's birthday... I think she thinks I forgot. She's been completely distraught since Ted had to be put down... Recently she's really fallen in love with one of our Fosters... A corgi mix named Betsy... Guess what I did?? I called up Bob and he is on the way with adoption...