foster

1. j0equ1nn

Bring a pit bull from New York to Mexico?

I have a 5 year old red nosed pit bull named Sam. I took him in about 3 years ago as a rescue. I currently live in NY and for career purposes I need to relocate to Mexico City for 2 years, starting this coming August. I had been assuming I would just bring Sam with me, but now that I'm looking...
  2. Hannahbeth

Help With Crate Training a Rescue Dog

Hey guys! I've only posted on here a couple times -- but I'm in a bit of a predicament, and I need some advice. Here are the details: my mom's workplace is on an extremely busy highway, and last Monday a dog managed to make her way across the highway -- almost getting hit several times. My mom...
  3. HoundMusic

Rescue/foster homes needed in ny

I must be out of my mind for doing this, but a few weeks ago, I took in two male Beagles from a hunter who was cutting back on his hounds in not so nice a way :mad: They are both young dogs, 4yo, not too active, but one dog seems to have separation anxiety. Both under-socialized, but seemingly...
  4. Must Love Mutts

Please contact me with animals in need!

Please contact me if you know of a dog (or other animal) in need. I run a blog on which I feature animals in need of rescue, adoption, foster, transport, etc. Please email me at [email protected] if you know of an animal you think I should post! Just click on my signature to view the site...
  5. B

I'm so sneaky...

Tomorrow is Mom's birthday... I think she thinks I forgot. She's been completely distraught since Ted had to be put down... Recently she's really fallen in love with one of our Fosters... A corgi mix named Betsy... Guess what I did?? I called up Bob and he is on the way with adoption...