advice

1. J

Help! My dog killed the neighbor's dog, but his owner is still searching for him??

Alright, sorry for rambling like this, i came here not only to ask for some advice but also b/c i feel i need to get some things from out of my chest. Also its the first time i came here so i don't know if my post is in the right category. We have a female lab and she had always been very...
  2. K

Any Thoughts On This List?

Hi All: I like this article I saw on the Top 5 Dog Foods Reviewed for 2012. I have not tried any of them and would like to start my Doberman on one of them. I'd appreciate some feedback especially if you have tried two or more of them and if you liked one more than another. The article...
  3. R

SuperZoo Advice

Does anyone have advice as to what seminars I should attend at the SuperZoo Grooming Seminars in Las Vegas in September? Or if you have attended before, is there a speaker you really enjoyed and learned from? Thanks!
  4. H

Looking for some feedback from GROOMERS

Hi, I'm looking for some input from groomers out there. I'm developing a new line of products for groomers. This line of products will provide grooming shops the opportunity to offer and advertise themselves as having an alternative, safe, ecofriendly, and organic option for their customers...
  5. J

The House Pet Journal

Hi, My wife and I have been really into our house pets since we were just kids, I set us up a website at The House-Pet Journal where you can go to get tips, tricks, advice, recommendations and more from her 100% free of charge. We really hope you like it and any questions, recommendations or...