walk

1. B

My dig can barely walk

Hi my dog keeps falling and can't walk, she is 15 and quite a small dog, some people say to stop walking her an keep her in the garden but others say we should jut put her down! I don't know what to do please help. Thanks
  2. K

Dogs BANNED from NYS Parks!

Dogs BANNED from Nissequogue River State Park! Recently the Nissequogue River State Park has installed several No Pets signs in the park prohibiting leashed dogs from the entire park. We are circulating a petition asking the Park Administration to change this policy. We currently have...
  3. SharkBait

Off We Goes...

Matisse is accompanied by his cousins Molly & Harvey on a walk! On our way to the lake, the dogs just can’t contain their excitement Harvey plods along Some nature findings along the way Flutterby Fly on a daisy
  4. J

Alert! "virginia justice for gage walk" is in the works..fun fun fun

Wow..it's been a crazy crazy time in my life....I know that I shared Gage's story here somewhere but decided to start a new post as this is NEW NEWZ!!!! For those who don't know Gage's story please visit http://www.justiceforgage.com I might be a little off my rocker. OK I AM ALOT OFF MY...