dog show

1. SharkBait

Dog Show - Aussies, Akitas, Huskies and some!

Long time since I last posted! How is everyone? I attended a local dog recently and since you guys love some dog pictures I thought I'd share them with you. I absolutely loved the Australian Shepherds, particularly the blue merle guy Chile! My favourite dog of the day...
  2. SharkBait

Doggeh Show :]

I took these at a local dog show a few weeks ago, hope you enjoy all the doggie goodness! (sorry for the untidy layout, but there's loads!!) Father & Daughter Keeshonds!
  3. S

Upcoming Samoyed Events

Hi everybody, I know that there aren't many of us Samfans on this board, but I'd like to post some general information for anyone who is interested: 1) the SCA website is finally updated. You can now see information for the 2009 National incase anyone is interested and wants to go. I...
  4. K

CNBC American Originals: Westminster Dog Show

CNBC will be premiering “American Originals: Westminster Dog Show†on February 5th at 9p ET/ 10p PT. There’s more to this event then tricks and puppy love. Take a behind the scenes look at the inner workings of the prestigious show and the $43 billion pet industry that helps fuel its...