kitten

1. multipet

MultiPet - Pet Toys and Grooming

For more than 20 years, MultiPet has been providing quality pet products that are paired with unique designs and durable materials that are made to last! Since our establishment in 1995, we have been recognized as the leading supplier of pet products within the pet industry. Whether you are in...
  2. L

how to bond with cats

do you think you can bond with cats easily watch how to bond with a strange cat in few seconds very adorable cat people will love it :cool: also you could try it to make the bond with your own cat even stronger bonding with a cute kitten video :)...
  3. A

Introducing cat to dogs.

I originally wrote this huge long post and then deleted it, lol, but basically... I have a 9.5 week kitten, named Layla after Eric Clapton song. I have two dogs, Cameron who wants to play maul the kitten, and Duncan who is capable of ignoring the kitten. The dogs have both lived with cats...
  4. SharkBait

Not Just Canines!

A random assortment of furry people i photographed this week. Meet Freddie. Okay, dog forum. kitten... But seriously. he is sooo cute! Plus his new roomie is here too, Harvey the border collie cross. Here's Harvey. But back to freddie! And here's a little...
  5. Difference in paw size

Difference in paw size

Monty, a border collie and Oliver, a 5 week old kitten.