portraits

1. AllieMackie

I drawded a Benjis.

Two of them! :D Cristy commissioned me do do these portraits of Benji for her mom for her birthday. They were great fun! And a good example for those who always ask if I can replicate a photo in my style. :) Uno: Dos: I tried for a slightly different style on each one, and I'm...
  2. C

Interested in Combining Pets in Portraits

Hi everyone! I'm looking to have more samples on my website of portraits that include separate species of animals in the same portrait -- Like a cat and a dog, or a dog and a horse, or a dog and a guinea pig.. whatever the combo. If anyone is interested, I'll do the portrait for the same...
  3. AllieMackie

Three new portraits!

First of all, this is Dekka's Peek. I've been trying my hand at horses again, since I have none in my portfolio. This was fun, definitely some things I need to work on, but good practice! Also played around with varied line colours. Next, Ronin and Kaylee for SizzleDog! This one was VERY...
  4. AllieMackie

Recent sketches and art - dump!

Here's some of the new sketch sale results, as well as a new portrait! Kai and Brawt, for MisssAshby! Rascal, for JessLough! Darien and Sport, for Dekka! And finally, Rosey for JessLough. This one was a sketch too, but I made it all fancy for her since she's always helping me...
  5. T

Your Pet Portraits in Digital Art- Cool Custom Styles

My Pet Portfolio !!! Immortalize your favorite pet in a custom, one of a kind, digital art pet portrait on photo or canvas. I will transform your favorite photo or digital file of your pet into a beautiful unique print for your home or office. Digital retro, modern and urban style art...
  6. marley

Wow A Place to Show My Dog Art!

This is so cool. I haven't seen any sites out there with a place for folks to show their work. Here are some of mine. Thanks for looking!:popcorn: MORE DOGGIE PORTRAITS, CLICK LINK BELOW... http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k380/dogsofthewest/?albumview=grid