alliepets

1. AllieMackie

Call for reference pets - READ FIRST

Hi! So, I'm asking for some of your pets to be guinea pigs again. :D Here's the deal: I've been practicing digital painting more. I tend to have varying styles, but my style for pet portraits tends to lean towards "realistic cartoon" like these: They have an "inked" outline, and...
  2. AllieMackie

AlliePets CONTEST! Free full body digital portrait!

Doing things a little differently this time. :) I'm doing a contest on my FB fanpage. It's easy - share a photo and a story of one of your pets, and you'll be entered to win. :) If you share the page and contest info on your personal FB wall, I'll enter you a second time! Double the chance of...
  3. AllieMackie

The Legend Of Revyterasu

Couldn't resist that title. Sizz was cool enough to commission a fantasy-style portrait of Revy, and I had a BLAST with it. Originally she was going to be primarily based Chinese dragon parchments, but as I drew her she took on more of an Amaterasu-dog feel, so I went with it, combined the...
  4. AllieMackie

I drawded a Benjis.

Two of them! :D Cristy commissioned me do do these portraits of Benji for her mom for her birthday. They were great fun! And a good example for those who always ask if I can replicate a photo in my style. :) Uno: Dos: I tried for a slightly different style on each one, and I'm...
  5. AllieMackie

AlliePets has a brand new site!

Hooray!!! http://www.alliepets.com This has been a rough ride - I spent almost ALL of my free time in the past week coding this baby. Running on Wordpress as a CMS, using an existing theme but I had to code the HECK out of it to get it the way I wanted. That said, I am VERY pleased with...
  6. AllieMackie

Help AlliePets raise money for Take The Plunge!

Hey folks! So as some of you know, I've finally started to dabble in getting a booth ready for pet events around the city. I want to start by vending at Take The Plunge, a dock diving fun day hosted by eight different rescues around the Ottawa area (including the Ferret Rescue Society and...
  7. AllieMackie

Some familiar dogs...

Recognize this pair? You haven't seen one of them in awhile, but they're both familiar faces... ;) Dance and Tango! LOTS of fun doing this one. Capturing their individual expressions was a real and welcome challenge. Thanks again, Devan! Sale's going on for ONE more week... get in on it!
  8. AllieMackie

Revy!

Sizzle let me draw a Revy. :D:D:D This one was SO much fun. Sizz wanted her to have a head tilt and look cheeky. Think I pulled it off? Hope you all enjoy! And a small plug: My summer sale is going on until July 15th. Site says 20% off, but if you're from Chazhound you get an extra...
  9. AllieMackie

AlliePets CONTEST! LOLdog Finnegan and win!

Hey folks! Sort of in the same vein as a contest Chewbecca had awhile ago, I'm offering a contest to win a FREE bust portrait from AlliePets! All you have to do is caption this photo of Finnegan to make him a LOLdog! This pic has TONS of potential for the lulz: Don't know what I'm...
  10. AllieMackie

Wherefore Art Thou?

My lastest - a portrait of Romeo for Fransheska, wavin' his freak flag for his adoring fans! This was so much fun - I love Romeo. I may be a little biased since he's Finn's mini-me. ;) I'll take this second for a little plug: A reminder that all Chazzers get 15% off as a rule...
  11. AllieMackie

Three new portraits!

First of all, this is Dekka's Peek. I've been trying my hand at horses again, since I have none in my portfolio. This was fun, definitely some things I need to work on, but good practice! Also played around with varied line colours. Next, Ronin and Kaylee for SizzleDog! This one was VERY...
  12. AllieMackie

Recent sketches and art - dump!

Here's some of the new sketch sale results, as well as a new portrait! Kai and Brawt, for MisssAshby! Rascal, for JessLough! Darien and Sport, for Dekka! And finally, Rosey for JessLough. This one was a sketch too, but I made it all fancy for her since she's always helping me...
  13. AllieMackie

Lots of new stuff on AlliePets!

Hey guys! Just wanted to give a heads up that EVERY gallery on AlliePets.com has been updated with some new work! The design/custom gallery even has some stuff. :) I've also added a section under Ordering, regarding custom work. I've been getting a lot of custom work lately and I love...
  14. AllieMackie

AlliePets - 20% off until October 30th Get your holiday portraits NOW!

Hey dudes and dudettes! Just letting you all know that I'm offering a special incentive to get those holiday portraits early! All portraits will be 20% off your final price before October 30th, 2009! This is an amazing deal, so if you've wanted a portrait for yourself or want to give one...