ferret

1. AllieMackie

Grumble, grumble. Vibes, or something?

Guess who most likely has adrenal disease? Really, you'll never guess, because it could be any of my trio. ;) Freya. Did my weekly inspection/grooming today, and since last week her entire base of tail has balded, plus a patch on her right flank. She's showing no other symptoms yet -...
  2. AllieMackie

Few of the ferts.

Barrett, livin' the high life. (He has a fuzzy up his nostril, haha. He removed it moments later when he woke up.) Slightly misfocused shot of the trio. yaaaaaawn. It's the hard knock life, for us. Let us ooooouuuuuuuuuuut. All done!
  3. AllieMackie

May I introduce...

Freya! I've had her on my mind for adoption since I met her at the ferret rescue back in July, and this weekend, the ferret rescue was at Take the Plunge, and on Sunday they brought her, and, well... she's here with me now. :) She's a total sweetie. TINY, possibly even smaller than Porom...
  4. AllieMackie

Rogue

JessLough asked me to post this for her. Today, a bit earlier than expected, Jess said goodbye to her ferret, Rogue. I'm beside myself about it as well. As most of you know (by Jess's sig pic, hee) we see all of our ferrets as, well, ours... so losing Rogue is close to me losing one, too...