dog health

1. dogtrainingpro

10 “People” Foods for Dogs

10 people foods that dogs can eat to provide a fun variety and a great nutritional boost! It's no rare fact that most dogs LOVE "people" food. Here's a list of the top 10 dog-approved "people foods" your dog can eat to increase the variety of their diet and give a nutritional boost! Can dogs...
  2. dogtrainingpro

introduce yourself

hello everyone, i'm a newbie this year i'm 29 years old my job is a dog trainer and i'm also studying nutrition and diet for dogs, i've learned a lot from video books... and so far I have had a lot of experience in dog raising.....
  3. L

Why Dogs Scoot and How to Help Them Feel MUCH Better

Have you ever seen a dog scoot across the floor? Some people who have never seen it think it's funny, but to the dog it's anything but funny! Scooting is when a dog uses his hind legs to drag his butt along the floor, sometimes fairly quickly. It usually is a sign that something is irritating...
  4. S

My dog is refusing to eat for past 2 days

She is an Indian combai Will turn 1 year coming Jan.. For the past few days she is refusing to eat her food.. tried changing her food she managed eating but she demands what we eat... For the last 2 days she is not eating at all.. but she is asking from our plates.. any advice? ? (We never give...
  5. M

Trifexis

Hi! I put my dog on Trifexis yesterday after not having success against fleas with Frontline. Has anyone used this product for their dog? If so did you notice the fleas being reduced or any side effects to your dog? Thanks for the help!
  6. D

Get FREE Dog Training, Nutrition & Health tips!

Committed to the health and well-being of dogs, my FREE newsletter is full of helpful information for you and your dog. Don't miss out, get yours today!
  7. woofah

Woofahs

Woofahs - All Things Pets - An ever expanding website featuring fully researched dog breed information, over 60 dog heath articles, dog training tips, a huge Pet Directory for Rescue Groups, Pet Organizations, Breeders, Pet Supplies and information pages. And a little bit about cats too. More to...
  8. D

How to Trim Dog Nails – Painless – Effortless – Stress less

How to Trim Dog Nails – Painless – Effortless – Stress less There is a better, easier, painless and stress less method for perfect dog pedicures – the grinding tool. (Commonly referred to as a Dremel tool developed for carpenters) Many dogs are touch sensitive to a varying degree and...
  9. D

Dental Hygiene for Dogs

Step 1 – Select an Appropriate Time Find a quiet, convenient time when you and your dog are both relaxed. Step 2 – Acquaint Your Dog with the Process For the first few sessions, don’t even use a toothbrush. Hold your dog the same as when you cuddle him. Gently stroke the outside...
  10. 1

New site for Dog Owners - 101DogCareTips.com

Hi all, Just wanted to you to know about my new site for dog owners - http://www.101DogCareTips.com 101DogCareTips.com offers dog owners valuable tips and information to help you take great care of your dog. At 101DogCaretips.com you will find tips on basic dog care, dog training, dog...
  11. woofers

Flavors for treats please.....

I make home made dog treats and currently have 4 flavors that really seem to be a hit: bacon, carrot,pumpkin & original rolled oats but what other flavors would dog owners like to see that they have not yet??? all responses are appreciated!! Thank you!! Danielle www.woofersdogtreats.com
  12. T

Basic Dog Training Commands

Successfully house training puppies is always a task that requires a lot of patience and understanding, but the rewards are many, and your pup will surely appreciate your efforts. Dogs are highly attuned to their owner's feelings, facial expressions, gestures, and tone of voice. For this reason...