dog food

1. dogtrainingpro

NEWBORN PUPPY CARE – NUTRITION, HEALTH, GROWTH & TIPS (Part -1)

Newborn Puppy Nutrition Health Concerns in Newborn Puppies Signs Your Newborn Puppy Needs to See the Vet Newborn Puppy Growth and Development Stages Newborn Puppy Care Newborn puppy care is an exciting and daunting job to take on. During their first few weeks of life, puppies develop fast and...
  2. dogtrainingpro

What is Ethoxyquin, does it affect the health of dogs?

Ethoxyquin is a commonly found preservative in dog food. Dog foods with fish meal will typically contain ethoxyquin , because the U.S. Coast Guard requires that all fish meal transported by boat be treated with ethoxyquin, according to USDA (PDF). Ethoxyquin was originally developed as a...
  3. dogtrainingpro

DIY HOME MADE DOG FOOD

Keep your dog healthy and fit with this easy peasy homemade recipe – it’s cheaper than store-bought and chockfull of fresh veggies! That’s when I started to do some research on homemade dog food, and I have been so amazed as to how many different kinds of vegetables dogs can have , you can...
  4. dogtrainingpro

Why You Should Give Your Dog Yogurt

Improved gut health is just one reason to feed your dog this nutrient-packed food. Yogurt has a long, storied history, going all the way back to the Neolithic peoples of Central Asia, around 6000 BC, when herdsmen began milking their animals. Back then, storage containers were made from the...
  5. dogtrainingpro

10 “People” Foods for Dogs

10 people foods that dogs can eat to provide a fun variety and a great nutritional boost! It's no rare fact that most dogs LOVE "people" food. Here's a list of the top 10 dog-approved "people foods" your dog can eat to increase the variety of their diet and give a nutritional boost! Can dogs...
  6. dogtrainingpro

14 Tips for Puppy Potty Training Success

14 Tips for Puppy Potty Training Success Teaching your new puppy where and when to “go” is a huge milestone in your relationship. In addition to reducing messy potty accidents, housetraining will bring you closer together while helping your furry friend learn the rules of home. Follow these...
  7. M

FreshPet Feeders!!

I'm looking to hear from people who feed their pets FreshPet. For anyone who does can you please help me out by filling out this survey for a chance to participate in a small closed online dog community. We want to talk to owners about their dog and their dog's needs for a chance to earn...
  8. L

Would you like to sample and review our pet food?

We would love any members of Chazhound forum to review our Laughing Dog Food – if you would like a free sample, all you have to do is email [email protected] with your address and your official forum name and then please post a review to let your fellow forum members know what you...
  9. B

Chicken & Sweet Potato Healthy Treats Recipe

This is just to share a homemade and healty dog treats recipe that is made of Chicken Breast, Sweet Potato & Flax. :) The indredients you need for this healthy dog treats recipe are : One medium sweet potato. One 5 oz of chicken breast. Two tsp of olive oil. Two tbsp of milled flax-seed. 1/3 cup...
  10. A

puppy food.....

dry food is compulsory for puppy????
  11. I

Boost your Dog's Health and your Eco-Cred: Ideal Bite's Guide to Pet Food

Tame your dogs' appetite with eco-options at meal time. Ideal Bite’s Guide to Feeding Furry Friends is chock-full of Biter approved foods, treats, supplements, and even better bowls for grub. Ma’ Earth will appreciate these more natural choices, and they’ll help keep your four-legged...
  12. S

Yummy Dog Treats

Hello everyone i just wanted to let everyone know about this website its has really good dog treats. Just stop in and take a look cause you will want some for your self lol For the best all natural dog treats you can buy for your dog - visit Spotted Domino's Dog Bakery online at...
  13. M

Is my dog getting too much protein??

Hello! I haven't been on the forum in a while and my dog, Lucy, just turned 1 in October. She is an extremely active goldendoodle who has strange eating habits (among other little quirks!!) and she is quite small for her breed. The vet recommended that we put her on a higher protein food...
  14. S

Dog Food Coupons

I've found this site to be pretty cheap for buying dog food and treats. I purchase Taste of the Wild, and it's about $4 cheaper on this site than in the stores I've seen them in. http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/petproducts.asp?
  15. Alimel

Dog Food and Seizures

Do you believe a dog's diet can help with Epileptic Seizures? I have read that kibble that is grain free can help. Buddy is on Phenobarbitol, but would like to some day cut back on his meds. I switched him to Natural Balance Duck and Potato (grain free) about a month ago. He also likes Venison...
  16. 1

New site for Dog Owners - 101DogCareTips.com

Hi all, Just wanted to you to know about my new site for dog owners - http://www.101DogCareTips.com 101DogCareTips.com offers dog owners valuable tips and information to help you take great care of your dog. At 101DogCaretips.com you will find tips on basic dog care, dog training, dog...