mix

1. C

What kind of mix is my rescue pup?!

Hello- I adopted Toby from a rescue as a puppy in January 2016- he was about 18 pounds when I got him and around 3 months old. All they knew was he was some type of hound mix (I saw his mom-i'll post a pic of her as well, she's the one in the pictures with a lot of white fur ) and he would be...
  2. P

calling all breed detectives: help us identify our pup's mix??

hiya forum folks, our family is adopting a sweet dog from a very cool rescue organization in the near future. before she joins us, we're trying to get a sense of our new dog's likely breed mix, so we'll have a better idea of what her exercise needs are likely to be, good ways to work with...
  3. J

Breed needs identified

Hello, I very recently adopted a beautiful 10 week old puppy from my local animal shelter named Lucy, she was left to fend for herself in death valley, CA. The shelter workers were not certain of her breed but we do know that she has a fair amount of border collie in her. The thing that...
  4. Our little Gerhuahua "Lincoln"

Our little Gerhuahua "Lincoln"

This is "Linky" as we call him. His mom was GS and dad was a Chi. He weighs about 5 lbs. and is just full of personality.He is about 1 & 1/2 yrs. old now. Would have never believed this cross was possible, but it is true. Everyone who sees him just loves him and he is very...