dog treats

1. D

Chicken Breast Nuggets - Alternative to Jerky or Treats made in China

Hey all, I got tired of the whole recalled dog-treat scare, and I realized I making my own treats cost about the same. You can buy all the ingredients (1) (chicken breast) at your grocery store for about $6. A video I made that outlines the entire process (including not burning down...
  2. B

Chicken & Sweet Potato Healthy Treats Recipe

This is just to share a homemade and healty dog treats recipe that is made of Chicken Breast, Sweet Potato & Flax. :) The indredients you need for this healthy dog treats recipe are : One medium sweet potato. One 5 oz of chicken breast. Two tsp of olive oil. Two tbsp of milled flax-seed. 1/3 cup...
  3. H

Great Treat Site!

This is a great treat site. A friend of mine runs it and the treats are awesome! Home - Duffin's Doggie Delights
  4. A

Homemade Tasty Dog Treats

Hey all I just opened a doggy bakery a few days ago and I'm very excited about it. Here is the link so you can check it out if you like Arlene`s Doggy Bakery!, Freshly baked, handmade gourmet treats. All first time customers get $5.00 off their first purchase, just use offer code "get5off" and...