samoyed

1. Z

Barkbox Day (Video)

My dogs LOVE when their barkbox comes. They genuinely love every single toy they get and I love seeing how happy it makes them!! I figured I would actually film their joy for once and make a video out of it in hopes to bring smiles to more people than just me :D Yay for Barkbox!! 8QLSnNCFjjo
  2. S

Upcoming Samoyed Events

Hi everybody, I know that there aren't many of us Samfans on this board, but I'd like to post some general information for anyone who is interested: 1) the SCA website is finally updated. You can now see information for the 2009 National incase anyone is interested and wants to go. I...
  3. S

Puppies and RAW

Hi everybody! Hope you are all well. I'm sorry if this has been posted before- I did three searches, my last search I typed in "Raw puppies" and laughed at myself when I caught what I did. Anyway, I guess risking being redundant, I'm going to get a samoyed puppy at some point in the...
  4. S

News on choosing a breeder/ line

Hi everybody! I know I only posted once like a month ago, but I have some updates and thought maybe you'd be interested to hear them. I finally chose a kennel to get my future agility/show pup from. The kennel is Rexann samoyeds, and here is their web address: Rexann Samoyeds...