urgent

1. corgi_love

Senior GSD in Southern California - Help, please!!

Hello, I used to be a semi-frequent poster here a few years ago. My boyfriend's (families) dog, Missy, is in need of rehoming- urgently. She has a bad home situation and everyone's hands are tied. My boyfriend's father says she needs to be out otherwise he is going to drop her off somewhere(??)...
  2. B

My dig can barely walk

Hi my dog keeps falling and can't walk, she is 15 and quite a small dog, some people say to stop walking her an keep her in the garden but others say we should jut put her down! I don't know what to do please help. Thanks
  3. E

Young Border Collie Mix. Please pass this listing on asthis girl on tonights Euthlist

It's Raining Cats & Dogs In West Virginia: July 30, 2009ANY dog still without rescue there tonight will be euthanized. Small dogs, Labs, Pits, puppies, Basset, Shar Pei, Chow, Huskies etc.
  4. mom2poodles

Mother & Pups Need Help URGENTLY!!!

Hi, I'm a new poster here, but I've been trying to find a way to help this young family out of a kill shelter! I have taken on my capacity of rescue dogs, I don't have enough room for more, but I desperately want to get these little guys out of here! They will be killed in 3 days from the date...