dog

1. kailynsandiego

Does your dog sleep on their back?

I have always heard that if you see a dog sleeping on their back, it is an indication that the dog is very mentally calm and content. It's a positive thing. Recently, my husband said he heard something to the contrary on the news, but I still believe it's a good sign and that your dog is pretty...
  2. dogtrainingpro

SIGNS OF UNHEALTHY DROOLING

Drooling, like many behaviors dogs may perform, can be a sign of ill health. Depending on the consistency, frequency, and time that a dog drools, it could indicate different health issues. Here are some of the most common health issues to be present when a dog is drooling. MOUTH AND THROAT...
  3. dogtrainingpro

NEWBORN PUPPY CARE – NUTRITION, HEALTH, GROWTH & TIPS (Part -2)

WEANING Starting from three to four weeks of age, puppies begin to crave more nutrients and calories than milk alone can provide. However, they’re not quite ready to eat solid dog food yet! As well as this, a sudden upgrade from milk replacer to solid puppy food would cause diarrhea and an upset...
  4. dogtrainingpro

Homemade Chicken Jerky Recipe For Dogs

If you’re looking for a chicken jerky recipe that’s easy, healthy, and one your fur baby will love then you need to try this one! Don’t have a dehydrator? Don’t worry. Today, we’ll be using an oven to dry out our chicken strips. Plus, I’m sharing a few ways you can bump up the nutritional value...
  5. dogtrainingpro

Why You Should Give Your Dog Yogurt

Improved gut health is just one reason to feed your dog this nutrient-packed food. Yogurt has a long, storied history, going all the way back to the Neolithic peoples of Central Asia, around 6000 BC, when herdsmen began milking their animals. Back then, storage containers were made from the...
  6. dogtrainingpro

10 “People” Foods for Dogs

10 people foods that dogs can eat to provide a fun variety and a great nutritional boost! It's no rare fact that most dogs LOVE "people" food. Here's a list of the top 10 dog-approved "people foods" your dog can eat to increase the variety of their diet and give a nutritional boost! Can dogs...
  7. dogtrainingpro

14 Tips for Puppy Potty Training Success

14 Tips for Puppy Potty Training Success Teaching your new puppy where and when to “go” is a huge milestone in your relationship. In addition to reducing messy potty accidents, housetraining will bring you closer together while helping your furry friend learn the rules of home. Follow these...
  8. dogtrainingpro

introduce yourself

hello everyone, i'm a newbie this year i'm 29 years old my job is a dog trainer and i'm also studying nutrition and diet for dogs, i've learned a lot from video books... and so far I have had a lot of experience in dog raising.....
  9. R

Agnes, My Chihuahua

On July 11, 2020 my Apple Head Chihuahua dog passed away. Her name was Agnes. She was nine years old. I found her dead about 10 PM. I was about to go to bed but immediately knew there was no need to go to bed. When I found her dead in the kitchen, I knew that I wouldn't be able to get any sleep...
  10. tacodog12

URGENT HELP NEEDED

So I just got a new dog, Honey, and she is the most timid thing. She did really well with our one dog, Puna, but our older dogs, Thumper and Magic growl at her a lot. It wasnʻt an issue because she never retaliated. Sheʻs super clumsy and steps on the older dogs a lot. They snap and growl but...
  11. tacodog12

URGENT HELP NEEDED!

So I just got a new dog, Honey, and she is the most timid thing. She did really well with our one dog, Puna, but our older dogs, Thumper and Magic growl at her a lot. It wasnʻt an issue because she never retaliated. Sheʻs super clumsy and steps on the older dogs a lot. They snap and growl but...
  12. C

What kind of mix is my rescue pup?!

Hello- I adopted Toby from a rescue as a puppy in January 2016- he was about 18 pounds when I got him and around 3 months old. All they knew was he was some type of hound mix (I saw his mom-i'll post a pic of her as well, she's the one in the pictures with a lot of white fur ) and he would be...
  13. X

Funniest and Weirdest Dogs EVER

This video is mostly about DOGs. It is really funny. Please watch it. Thank You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Qz0UsS7zw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Qz0UsS7zw
  14. S

Please help us help shelter animals

Hi everyone! My name is Ashley and my dog's name is Diamond. Together we run Sitting for a Cause, a pet sitting company that gives 50% of it's profits to help homeless pets. We believe that the only acceptable euthanasia rate in the US is 0% and we want to do our part to help save the 3-4...
  15. PennyD

Las Vegas Shelters

Hello everyone, Does anyone have a favorite shelter in the Las Vegas area? I am currently trying to decide if I should adopt. Please let me know your thoughts! Thanks.
  16. Z

Tall Tails - Mobile Gaming + Dog Rescue

Hey Everyone! We here at ZUUL Labs has been working really hard for the past few months on a new mobile game, Tall Tails! It's a puppy-themed adventure puzzle, and if successful, it will work to give a percentage of its profits from in-app purchases to dog rescue charities, as well as...
  17. S

What kind of doggy playmate is best for my dog?

I have a scottiepoo. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a Scottish terrier/poodle mix. He is absolutely a huge furry ball of hyper ness and very playful. His name is Gunner and he weighs about 35/40 pounds and is a little over a year old. He is an outside dog and currently is in...
  18. F

My dog is a superhero

My dog Sparky is the star of a 1-minute film on Youtube. He plays a superdog that teaches people how to deal with waste! Check it out!! :) http://youtu.be/IecquIHwAnc
  19. A

How many types of Breed are in the world?

Hello, Want to know,How many types of Breed are in the world? I know few but want to know more..
  20. A

Happy Hound Playground

I’m Andi Martin creator of the Happy Hound Playground, a 24 hour a day play care center for dogs. After working nights for several years, I understand the need to have dog care available to people who work at night, not just the regular 9-5 workers. Happy Hound Playground needs your help...