lab

1. C

What kind of mix is my rescue pup?!

Hello- I adopted Toby from a rescue as a puppy in January 2016- he was about 18 pounds when I got him and around 3 months old. All they knew was he was some type of hound mix (I saw his mom-i'll post a pic of her as well, she's the one in the pictures with a lot of white fur ) and he would be...
  2. J

Help! My dog killed the neighbor's dog, but his owner is still searching for him??

Alright, sorry for rambling like this, i came here not only to ask for some advice but also b/c i feel i need to get some things from out of my chest. Also its the first time i came here so i don't know if my post is in the right category. We have a female lab and she had always been very...
  3. S

Let Othello Be the Main Character in Your Life

Othello is half Pit Bull, one-quarter Rottweiler and one-quarter Labrador – which makes him a very loving, smart and loyal dog. He’s still pretty young. His foster mom estimates him to be between 1-2 years old. Othello is a quick learner and has turned into a very obedient dog. His...
  4. SpikedMarkus

The Child, now and then.

For the past 5 weeks now it has just been me and Bertie in the house, he's living with me now it's the first time i've had the privilege of looking after a dog full time. So I took a few photos of my new lodger to share with you all. Also I found a few 'film' photos from when we first got him...
  5. SpikedMarkus

Hi Everyone!

My name's Mark and i'm from Northern Ireland but i'm sure you're all more interested in seeing and reading about my wee friend..... Bertie aka 'The Child' Bertie is an 11 (approx) year old black lab/border collie cross, we got him from a rescue shelter 9 years ago. He had been abused and was...
  6. S

problem with yellow lab

We have a 2 year old Yellow Lab and he is doing one thing that drives me crazy and I wonder if someone can help me. When we let her out back and then we are ready for her to come in, she won't come. The reason she won't come is because she knows or thinks we are going to put her in the bathroom...
  7. black labrador retriever

black labrador retriever

black labrador retriever amalthea's jack daniels