matisse

1. SharkBait

Long Overdue Matisse Photoshoot!

It occurred to me that I hadn't went on a little photo shoot with my own dog Matisse in so long, and after looking through all the picture threads here I felt motivated to take some new photos of my little one! So I took him to a local park and brought my DSLR and some treats. Luckily he...
  2. SharkBait

Cue the *awww* ..lot's of puppies!

Hey guys, It's been forever since I've last posted here, but I've been looking through the picture threads recently & loving the new members' dogs! Anyways, I met 7 little Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppies tonight and I just had to share these pictures with you! They're only 5 weeks old...
  3. SharkBait

Not Just Canines!

A random assortment of furry people i photographed this week. Meet Freddie. Okay, dog forum. kitten... But seriously. he is sooo cute! Plus his new roomie is here too, Harvey the border collie cross. Here's Harvey. But back to freddie! And here's a little...
  4. SharkBait

There's Matisse, Poppy, Mya, Harvey, Ozzy...A LOT ot cuties!

Yup, a whole lotta doggy goodness! I've been bringing my camera with me everywhere, so when i meet some pups i can capture them! Also i know i've went overboard with the processing.. but bear with me...! I'll start with Matisse, some wee randoms just. Elloes!! forest dweller...
  5. SharkBait

Matisse & His Crew... A whole mix of canine goodness!

A couple different sets here... First the crappy snapshots i took on Saturday when i drove (i passed my driving test last week, woo!) Matisse up to his cousins’ house- Harvey & Molly. Their owner (my aunt) was also minding 2 other dogs. The crew. Matisse offcourse...
  6. SharkBait

Matisse is Two!!

As of yesterday.... Here’s some silly pictures from yesterday! Oh and t’was also a public holiday here in Northeren Ireland yesterday too, so he sported his union jack bandana! Enjoying his new toy
  7. SharkBait

Matisse Enjoys the Global Warming

Seriously, we’re not used to the sun being so familiar in Northern Ireland! Anyways, here’s some very recent Tisse pics! Start you off with a little diptych. Oh and a Cleo update, she’s good, no matter how petrified she looks here lol. A cute accident...
  8. SharkBait

Dude, Where's My Dog?

This certainly ain't him! Right? Aha, he got clipped recently... a puppycut! It's hard to believe just a few weeks ago he was a hairy monster! like this... And now! BTW- if you have any crit for my (more serious, not just quick snaps) pics, i'd love to hear it, i'm...
  9. SharkBait

Ze StickMunster... Okay just Matisse at the park!

Matisse goes to the park (for the zillionth time) :) Some pictures from today just! Not many, but since i don't here very often anymore (bad habit!) thought i'd share. Hope you like. i catches ball... and sometimes i brings it backs... I find stick :]...
  10. SharkBait

Matisse&Cleo ❤ Chaz!

Thought a Matisse & Cleo update was needed, since it's been ages since my last picture post! Oh and any C&C on ze pics or editing on them is always good :] HAI CHAZ! In Erin Vey style... Hmmm... they aren't as cute close up! dirty paw'd pup! He tried to eat the...
  11. SharkBait

Before Nolu Rats Me Out...

I have a confession... I posted a few new Matisse pics on flickr, before letting you chazzers get first peek... I know, I'm a terrible person! Forgive me..? :( :p Well there's only 3, and they're not quite chewbecca/toller08/all-you-other-amazin-chaz-toggers standards, but sure...
  12. SharkBait

Happi Crimbo Ses Matisse

Spreading some holiday joy! (and posing pain! notice the annoyed facial expression...) {Speshlies fo Noludoru, MyHorseMyRules & ihartgonzo!} well helloes chazzers, merry christmas! frosty is scareens me...
  13. SharkBait

The TisseMachine Iz Back

HAI :) I'z Back. I'z Bad. And I'z Nationwide. No treats..? Fine. I no's like yu. Matisse in ze park more...
  14. SharkBait

Happy 1st Birthday Matisse [Part 2!!] Pawwty Time!

So it’s been a week since his birthday, and I’ve finally sorted his birthday bash photos! He had a little celebration at home, then we took him to a country park and beach, which he LOVED! So here’s the proof! Where’s Ma Party Puppy At?? Homemade Doggy treat buns, YEY...
  15. SharkBait

Happy 1st Birthday Matisse! [Part1] *A Sentimental Picture Thread*

Matisse is 1 year old today! I can’t believe it, I still talk about his puppyhood as if it were yesterday! Here he is at a teeny 7 weeks old, the day we took him home from the Dogs Trust shelter… I’ve seen him live out his cute moments, get into all sorts of trouble and make...
  16. SharkBait

Dis Iz Mii Park... Wantz Tour?

Matisse wants to show you around one of his favourite places, the Park! But first, I’ll show you the results of Matisse’s first trip to the Groomer’s recently… Check it out BEFORE aaaaand… AFTER….Another After… (just to show how dazzling white his paws were! Although after...
  17. SharkBait

The Best Things In Life Are Furry *Some Wee Pics*

Just posting some recent piccers of the mutt, before he gets his hair cut tommorrow... uh ohs..! So there's a couple at the park, with Cleo, being a wee cutestar and a couple b&w's. Enjoy! :]] Cleo & Matisse Cleo: 'i eat puppies for breakfast...' Matisse: *Gulp* I'z cute no...
  18. SharkBait

A Muppet, A Staff & A Mystery

So, Matisse, Molly & Harvey all decided to romp through the dirty fields today… With us offcourse. Harvey is Matisse’s ‘cousin’ & BFF for those who do not know, and all they do is wrestle… very roughly… infact it’s a wee bit nerve wracking whenever all you hear is bodies bashing...
  19. SharkBait

Matisse Got His Bronze! [ThanksChazzers!]

Matisse was awarded his Bronze- Good Citizen Dog Scheme Award last Thursday night! Wahey! :D Just thought I'd let you all know, since without your help it probably wouldn't have happened! [hehe I feel like I’m making an acceptance speech for an oscar or something lol] But any who, thanks...
  20. SharkBait

Matisse & Ze Schnauzers... *Pics*

Today Matisse got to hang out with his miniature friends… Walkies… [18 pics] Meet Rosie (L) & Jake (R) And offcourse Matisse… Can we go now? Rosie has to stop and smell ze flowers… (She’s trying to beat the image of schnauzers being characterized as ‘wee...