shampoo

1. E

Shampoo???

I have been researching dog shampoos and I came across this: Wahl showman oatmeal Judging by the ingredients they listed on a website it seems like a good bet but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this shampoo before or has any recommendations. Btw the breed I'm opting to...
  2. Emily

Your favorite shampoo and conditioner

I'm showing Keeva UKC in a few weeks. Do you guys (especially those that show) have a favorite shampoo and (rinse out) conditioner? Nothing leave-in as that's against the rules in UKC. I'd especially like something that will brighten her red and whites, so a good color enhancing shampoo would be...
  3. H

Looking for some feedback from GROOMERS

Hi, I'm looking for some input from groomers out there. I'm developing a new line of products for groomers. This line of products will provide grooming shops the opportunity to offer and advertise themselves as having an alternative, safe, ecofriendly, and organic option for their customers...
  4. B

Royal Treatment?

Lucas just got a birthday present from his "grandparents." It's shampoos from Royal Treatment. Says it's made in Italy and has all fancy ingredients. Looks better than the stuff I use on myself. Does anyone know this stuff? Their site is fancy, too, but I want the facts before I put it...