chi

1. J

Penny and her litter's Website

There are lots of pics, a story written by the woman who built the webpage (she got one of Penny's puppies), even stories and pictures from the people who got Penny's other puppies. On the "new homes" pages, there are update buttons at the bottom of the pages which were written later by those...
  2. J

In loving memory of Rocky....

I lost Rocky four years ago, November 19th, 2005. I still cry for him frequently. I adopted him at approximately 7 years old, and he was one of a kind. He was so loving, loyal, faithful, and understood me. He was very vocal (and funny), to the point that when I would let him out at 2:00am to...
  3. J

Some pics of my 4 babies

Hi all. I will present my babies in the order in which I got them. The first is Penny... a larger chi at about 9 pounds.... she has such the personality!! So, she actually smiled for this picture..... :rofl1: The next one is Buck(y), Penny's first live-born son. He is such a...
  4. J

Technically NOT new, but really am :)

Hi all. I actually joined this forum in 2006, so my account page tells me. I must not have saved it to my bookmarks and totally lost track of it. Anyway, I have four dogs now (no more, I tell you, No MOre! LOL) My oldest is a yorkie named Toto, 8 years old, born Oct 8, 2000, who I...