Dallas

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
As most of yall know I will be getting a Golden Retriever puppy in October and I'm so excited, even though its about 2 months away, I had to amke another thread. I'm so so so happy! My heart is like jumping inside of me!!! WOW!! Just thing in qabout 2 months I'll have a puppy? The dog breed I've always wanted since forever and now i can get one. Gosh I'm so happy so so happy!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Congrats!

I know how excited you must be! I have wanted an Australian Shepherd for a few years now, and my mom is pretty positive we can start looking for a mini Aussie in the spring. :)

Goldens are great dogs, I'm so glad you'll be able to get one!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Southpaw said:
Congrats!

I know how excited you must be! I have wanted an Australian Shepherd for a few years now, and my mom is pretty positive we can start looking for a mini Aussie in the spring. :)

Goldens are great dogs, I'm so glad you'll be able to get one!
Please don't buy into the mini Aussie craze...it's my opinion that they are ruining a perfectly good breed and just introducing too many potential problems. There are smaller sized normal Aussies out there that are desperate for a good home. http://aussierescue.leepfrog.org. Check it out.

Richie12345

Zoom said:
Please don't buy into the mini Aussie craze...it's my opinion that they are ruining a perfectly good breed and just introducing too many potential problems. There are smaller sized normal Aussies out there that are desperate for a good home. http://aussierescue.leepfrog.org. Check it out.
I knew somebody was gonna say that :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
It needed to be said. :)

Dakotah, when are you goign to show us pictures of the momma dog?

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Richie Goldens r so popular because of their beauty and gracefulness.

Sawyer there will be pictures soon.
I'm going to Mrs.Cindy's house 2morrow night..does happy dance....and I get to see River, the momma dog.

I can't wait till October. Thanks u guys and gals.

beagle_lovergirl

Stare at my avatar....
Dakotah_2009 said:
Richie Goldens r so popular because of their beauty and gracefulness.

Sawyer there will be pictures soon.
I'm going to Mrs.Cindy's house 2morrow night..does happy dance....and I get to see River, the momma dog.

I can't wait till October. Thanks u guys and gals.
Also beacause they are smart and quick learners. They have caring temperaments and love EVERYBODY!

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Ok Fran they'll be soon..in about 2 months!!
I don't think I can wait that long...gosh its killin' me here *plays dead* LOL
But I'll make pics when I get Dallas home..again in about 2 months.... but I'm so excited!! Thats all I can really think about is getting me a new puppy.

Beagle they are easy to train? Well mostly everyone I've talked to said that they MUST be taken to obediance classes??? Don't know...

Thanks everyone

Members online