Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-22-2005, 06:09 PM
Dakotah_2009's Avatar
Dakotah_2009 Dakotah_2009 is offline
OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,473
Default Dallas

As most of yall know I will be getting a Golden Retriever puppy in October and I'm so excited, even though its about 2 months away, I had to amke another thread. I'm so so so happy! My heart is like jumping inside of me!!! WOW!! Just thing in qabout 2 months I'll have a puppy? The dog breed I've always wanted since forever and now i can get one. Gosh I'm so happy so so happy!
__________________
"3 BARRELS 2 HEARTS 1 SOUL"
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-22-2005, 10:45 PM
Southpaw's Avatar
Southpaw Southpaw is offline
orange iguanas.
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 7,116
Default

Congrats!

I know how excited you must be! I have wanted an Australian Shepherd for a few years now, and my mom is pretty positive we can start looking for a mini Aussie in the spring.

Goldens are great dogs, I'm so glad you'll be able to get one!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-22-2005, 11:01 PM
Richie12345 Richie12345 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,993
Default

Just curious, what makes a golden such a popular dog?

And congrats
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-22-2005, 11:05 PM
Zoom's Avatar
Zoom Zoom is offline
Twin 2.0
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 40,737
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw
Congrats!

I know how excited you must be! I have wanted an Australian Shepherd for a few years now, and my mom is pretty positive we can start looking for a mini Aussie in the spring.

Goldens are great dogs, I'm so glad you'll be able to get one!
Please don't buy into the mini Aussie craze...it's my opinion that they are ruining a perfectly good breed and just introducing too many potential problems. There are smaller sized normal Aussies out there that are desperate for a good home. http://aussierescue.leepfrog.org. Check it out.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-22-2005, 11:08 PM
yuckaduck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Congradulations, I am so happy for you and lets hope this thread is not hijacked.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-22-2005, 11:09 PM
Richie12345 Richie12345 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom
Please don't buy into the mini Aussie craze...it's my opinion that they are ruining a perfectly good breed and just introducing too many potential problems. There are smaller sized normal Aussies out there that are desperate for a good home. http://aussierescue.leepfrog.org. Check it out.
I knew somebody was gonna say that
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-22-2005, 11:11 PM
Zoom's Avatar
Zoom Zoom is offline
Twin 2.0
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 40,737
Default

It needed to be said.

Dakotah, when are you goign to show us pictures of the momma dog?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-23-2005, 03:33 PM
Dakotah_2009's Avatar
Dakotah_2009 Dakotah_2009 is offline
OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,473
Default

Richie Goldens r so popular because of their beauty and gracefulness.

Sawyer there will be pictures soon.
I'm going to Mrs.Cindy's house 2morrow night..does happy dance....and I get to see River, the momma dog.

I can't wait till October. Thanks u guys and gals.
__________________
"3 BARRELS 2 HEARTS 1 SOUL"
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-23-2005, 03:46 PM
beagle_lovergirl's Avatar
beagle_lovergirl beagle_lovergirl is offline
Stare at my avatar....
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah_2009
Richie Goldens r so popular because of their beauty and gracefulness.

Sawyer there will be pictures soon.
I'm going to Mrs.Cindy's house 2morrow night..does happy dance....and I get to see River, the momma dog.

I can't wait till October. Thanks u guys and gals.
Also beacause they are smart and quick learners. They have caring temperaments and love EVERYBODY!
__________________

It's all fun and games until someone loses and eyeball...then it's PING PONG!!!

Dain bramaged
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-23-2005, 03:48 PM
Fran27 Fran27 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 10,316
Default

Can't wait to see pics
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site