JRT Funday- Allie - LOTS of pics

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
So, it's my turn! I'm late because I had a long drive home and had ball hockey and and *whew*

The weekend was a LOT of fun. Dekka, Snip, and Maf were great hosts, and Finn did SO WELL for his first trip away from home! He behaved great on the car trip, and generally settled well in his crate during rests. He got along great with the whippets, and sometimes with Sport, and after a while with Sierra (Sierra needed to get used to him, and I don't blame her!).

I let Finn sleep out of his crate both nights (a major treat, since he's still only six months) and the first night was a bit fidgety, but the second night he crashed right out, snuggled next to me in bed. <3 It was sweet, and nice bonding time.

The JRT funday... I'll let pics narrate!

Whippets! Dash and Bounce, natch.

As Dekka called it, "crate city". Finn sticks out with his plastic crate. I really need to get him an inexpensive wire crate that ISN'T the size of a great dane, like his current one. His first time in a "trial" atmosphere like this, and he was suberbly behaved. I was so proud.

A conform-cut poodle, a JRT, and a smooth BC!

Dash is so handsome. I have a crush on him.

Gorgeous Dobe.

It's Sierra! This pic was too adorably silly not to share.

JRT races.

A much classier photo of Sierra, heehee.

"Mum, pleez."

Smudge is gonna do agility!

-MORE-

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Flying floof.

Maf and President Flooferpants.

This pic is almost identical to Dekka's, so I'm posting it for funny, and because Darien running agility with Kaiden was super cute.

Sierra did some agility basics with Nilla, with Maf tutoring!

Finnamins.

And for those of you waiting for a Finn/Sport pic, well... this is the best I got, haha.

Sport wasn't being agressive or anything. They played pretty well the night we arrived, but this was taken the next day, after the funday. Finn was exhausted, but Sport, who stayed home for the funday, was raring with energy. Wasn't a good mix, so after a few quick photos like this I put Finn to bed. But, there's a Finn/Sport pic!

Reidu, Dekka's new foal. Stunning.

EDIT: Done, gonna post the rest in another thread!

Members online

No members online now.