Getting Antsy (or would that be 'Auntsie?')

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Haha...oh I hope everything goes well for those two! I can't wait for the pictures.

bogolove

He is? Yayyyyy, I love to be an Auntie! That makes my day. Do you get special privy to all the pictures if you are an Auntie? ;)

bogolove said:
He is? Yayyyyy, I love to be an Auntie! That makes my day. Do you get special privy to all the pictures if you are an Auntie? ;)
I don't know about the special photo privileges, but you DO get special rights to laugh at Big BS when Li'l Buck finds new ways to make life exciting :D

Melissa_W

Renee750il said:
I don't know about the special photo privileges, but you DO get special rights to laugh at Big BS when Li'l Buck finds new ways to make life exciting :D

heh... Yes, I think it's really going to be a hoot. I can't wait for the first story. :D

He is here now and seems to think hes my friend. He has eaten my steak and fell asleep on my couch. He has managed to ignore all high dollar toys that I have purchased because he finds tons of entertainment in a pine cone :rolleyes:

bogolove

Renee750il said:

Well, then that is totally worth it... ;)

Melissa_W

Buckshot said:
He is here now and seems to think hes my friend. He has eaten my steak and fell asleep on my couch. He has managed to ignore all high dollar toys that I have purchased because he finds tons of entertainment in a pine cone :rolleyes:
lol... Isn't that the way it always is? Glad you got your pup though, I'm sure he'll be a blast. Can't wait for the pics.

Saje

Island dweller
Yay! I'm glad there's a little BS around now. Now big BS will have more stories :D

filarotten

Fila the love
I will get a picture of Brutus when I figure out how to post it and when I quit taking a picture of him where his snout looks like it is a foot long. Poor thing It really is normal size.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Glad he's doing well. Can't wait to see pics of all these new filas on the board. We have Brutus, but what is Lil Buckshot called?

filarotten said:
I will get a picture of Brutus when I figure out how to post it and when I quit taking a picture of him where his snout looks like it is a foot long. Poor thing It really is normal size.
Get some distance with your camera. I alot of times lenses with short focal lengths distort the foreground. As for posting them ill get ya a link

http://photobucket.com just go here, register and follow the instructions. Its cake. PM me if you need help

Members online