Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 05-17-2009, 12:45 AM
Blow. Me. Away.

Oh my god, these pictures have go to be the cutest, most precious things I have ever seen. They're adorable.

Old 05-17-2009, 02:48 AM
Puppy Dog

That is sooooo gorgeous.
I think they're best friends
Old 05-17-2009, 06:56 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stafinois View Post
In all honesty, their relationship has shocked me beyond belief. Before we had Syd, Harry HATED ALL children, and he's not too fond of adults outside the immediate family. I was worried that we would have to rehome him when I found out that I was pregnant, and that best case scenario would be that he would ignore her and I'd be hyper vigilant about keeping them apart. But, no, we brought her home from the hospital and he was immediately smitten. This is HIS baby! When newborn Syd would cry, he would bring her his favorite toys and leave them with her, which was adorably thoughtful, and surprising being that he's very possessive of his toys.

Now, this little girl can do whatever she wants to do with him, and he adores it. He still hates every other child on the planet, but this one is his, and he is very protective of her.

If only he was still going to be around when she starts dating...

That is refreshing, I have no kids and no plans, but Bodhi is a small person hater too...

I just KNOW she'd LOVE kids if she actually realised how much fun they are!!! She would be a perfect childs dog.... perfect!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein