Harry and his girl

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
In all honesty, their relationship has shocked me beyond belief. Before we had Syd, Harry HATED ALL children, and he's not too fond of adults outside the immediate family. I was worried that we would have to rehome him when I found out that I was pregnant, and that best case scenario would be that he would ignore her and I'd be hyper vigilant about keeping them apart. But, no, we brought her home from the hospital and he was immediately smitten. This is HIS baby! When newborn Syd would cry, he would bring her his favorite toys and leave them with her, which was adorably thoughtful, and surprising being that he's very possessive of his toys.

Now, this little girl can do whatever she wants to do with him, and he adores it. He still hates every other child on the planet, but this one is his, and he is very protective of her.

If only he was still going to be around when she starts dating...

That is refreshing, I have no kids and no plans, but Bodhi is a small person hater too...

I just KNOW she'd LOVE kids if she actually realised how much fun they are!!! She would be a perfect childs dog.... perfect!

Members online

No members online now.