Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 05-14-2009, 07:17 PM
Banned

Poor bugger will never know what he missed out on........
Old 05-14-2009, 08:33 PM
Wookie Collie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snip View Post
Poor bugger will never know what he missed out on........
Then he's not really poor! Better than giving him a taste before saying "LOL can't have that anyore!"

Ignorance is bliss.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 05-14-2009, 08:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieMackie View Post
Then he's not really poor! Better than giving him a taste before saying "LOL can't have that anyore!"

Ignorance is bliss.
perhaps.....but even the ignorant adolescents have 'some' idea of what is supposed to happen now don't they?
Old 05-14-2009, 09:04 PM
Water Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizzleDog View Post

(on a side note - Ronin never marked in the house... I wonder why some dogs mark indoors and some don't...)
Yeah, I'd like to know that, too!

Blaze only marked inside a couple times and each time I corrected him pretty hard since it was a huge NO-NOT-UNDER-ANY-CIRCUMSTANCES-EVER thing. He got the message quickly.

I would like to know why some dogs mark more than others. Genetic? Maturity?

l ~Jennifer~ l
l Handler for Team Blazin' l Photographer at Joy Photography l Nikon D40X with 35mm 1.8 Nikkor Lens l
Old 05-15-2009, 03:15 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieMackie View Post
No worries! I'll just keep being persistent with the marking correction and the humping... er... corrections. I somehow feel bad interrupting his humping, the poor bean. XD
Ben still Barclays Banks on a regular basis.
He knows the rules though, if he feels like some self loving he has to do it in HIS bed. No choking the chicken on the couch or my bed!

I also feel bad about telling him off, it is afterall his and he can play with it if he wants to.

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Old 05-15-2009, 07:45 AM
I'm All Ears

I always feel bad because Nard is the humpee all the time. Poor kid.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:40 PM
FluffyZooCrew

Gage has started humping... ugh. Poor Bo, he humps that boy senseless. And he's starting to attempt to mark things indoors, even though he is house trained. So I'm getting him neutered in about 2 weeks. Must be time, LOL!

Sam and Bo were both insane markers indoors, and Sam was also a massive humper. Neutered them both, and within about 2 months, they never marked indoors again, and Sam never humped either.

I think the biggest one was Frankie. Oh dear lord that boy marked in the house 50 times an hour. He marked EVERYTHING. And he was so obsessed with Sam, that Sam couldn't live a life without Frankie on top of him. He'd even hump Sam's kennel with Sam in it.

We had Frankie neutered like... probably a month to a month and a half ago, and the humping is completely gone. He couldn't care less about Sam. And the marking is almost completely gone too. He attempts to mark maybe once every few hours, as opposed to 50 times an hour. He can even be let loose in the house without his belly band now, under supervision. And he's like 15. At his age I didn't think neutering him would work THAT well, but hey, I ain't complainin'!

Give Finn a huge, gentle hug for me!
Old 05-16-2009, 05:07 AM
Puppy Dog

awww poor fin, we got Scoota desexed at 6months.. but we never really had any problems with him. we had one accident i can think of and that was when he was a baby, he pee'd on the beanbag because we were changing his litterbox and weren't quick enough.. this was before he was 16wks, so before he was allowed outside..